Search results

1. J

Update IA button state for external midi device

Hi @rjmmusic Just wanted to report back after applying your precious help on my setup. It was tedious because I had a few songs to cover but it's working flawlessly. Maybe somebody might find this useful: The solution is to send a Midi CC to the Mastermind on a specific channel. I chose...
  2. J

Ok I think I get it now. I thought I had to send over the same command that actually controls the button. But I just need to send a CC command before anything else that turns the button ON or OFF I will give it a try tomorrow and get back here with the result. Might be helpful for someone else...
  3. J

That's what I thought so I did another test on a button sending only a CC message. On the IA BUTTON I have : Voicelive Sync / CC Toggle #115 off:None on:1 From Logic comes the same message on the same channel In my song, the midi is switching the voice FX so I have different commands coming...
  4. J

Hi @rjmmusic any guidance to make this work would be highly appreciated. I'm really stuck, tried different things but I can't seem to find what is wrong in the command that I'm sending vs the mastermind GT first line on the IA button.
  5. J

Thanks @rjmmusic for getting back to me. Turn off SEND OFF MESSAGES resolved my first issue. Now the buttons are not sending 2 different Midi messages anymore. So no double taping required ;) ! that's great thanks for that. The CC LINK on the other end is still not working. I did what you told...
  6. J

Hi, I'm still in the middle of my band setup and I would like to be able to pull this off but definitely need some advice. A computer is sending MIDI messages (PC and CC) through the mastermind GT (remote in) to control a Axe FX 2 XL+ and a voice live rack. That part works flawlessly. Now I...
  7. J

Mastermind GT 16 Midi question

Ok got some time to work on this. here is what I figured out Mastermind GT and Fractal are now talking to each other perfectly and controlled by the laptop. I had to remove the midi cable that was connect from the MIDI THRU on fractal to a merger. I think it created a Midi loop so that's why...
  8. J

When I put MIDI MERGE on, the Axe FX and Mastermind GT is bouncing back and forth and flashing between two presets. I've tried with the MIDI RECEIVE CHANNEL on NONE : nothing happens on CHANNEL 5 (same as the Axe FX) : it flashes between 2 presets on CHANNEL 7 (to control it separately) ...
  9. J

Hi, here is my issue. My Fractal Axe FX 2 XL + is on Midi channel 5 controlled by my mastermind GT16 with a 7pin midi cable and the phantom power box. I want to send Midi messages from a external device to control the fractal. So I connect the MIDI OUT from my external device to the REMOTE...
  10. J

Mastermind GT to control Axe FX 2 XL+ and Voicelive 2

Thanks a lot for the fast response !! That sounds great. Just stumbled on the video explaining the mastermind GT software and indeed it feels really powerful ! that can fulfill all my needs and be flexible for future upgrades on my side. The cool features I didn't know about is the fact that I...
  11. J

Mastermind GT to control Axe FX 2 XL+ and Voicelive 2

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. This my first post. I've searched on this forum for an answer but couldn't find it so I thought I would ask myself. I will be soon the owner of a Axe FX 2 XL+. I'm a singer/guitarist in a band and would love to control my axe FX and my TC helicon voice...
Back