Search results

1. touch33

Axe Fx III Control Switch

FWIW — I wanted to be able to use MIDI commands from my GT16 to map to AFX3 control switches (AustinBuddy has lots of CS functionality already set up in his custom presets) — no such luck.
  2. touch33

Momentary switching for on/off, channels and variables in effects blocks on AxeFx3

Here’s the link: While this doesn’t directly address your specific need, I’m guessing you could apply the same technique to apply an ADSR envelope to a modifier in your feedback block (or a synth block?) to get where you want to go. Pls let us all know if it does/doesn’t do the trick!
  3. touch33

Momentary switching for on/off, channels and variables in effects blocks on AxeFx3

You might want to watch Cooper Carter’s video on this topic (posted last week). He shows how to use ADSR envelopes to do something similar to what you seek, and I’m guessing you could use GT buttons to trigger ADSR ramps with whatever modifier characteristics you seek (and whatever button...
  4. touch33

Axe Fx III Control Switch

Pretty sure Fractal keeps it this way on purpose — supporting competition for their own pedal switch units isn’t in their best business interests, I assume.
  5. touch33

Read settings from device - IA cycle step names

Deleted my previous post as it was confusing. What I meant to say is that naming the cycle step (A,B,C,D) button names is a function wholly within the MMGT — it doesn’t exist within the AFX3, so it can’t get stored/recalled (or “read”) from there. (I think — only halfway through my first cup of...
  6. touch33

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Too simple to post: it just recalls PRESET384, which is the first preset of the amazing ones stored in my AFX3 that Yek shared on the Fractal forum!
  7. touch33

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

I've got a YEK button on mine!
  8. touch33

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I just spent a few minutes tap-dancing and I’m pleased to report that the two “Preset” anomalies I posted in https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/mmgt16-afx3-preset-issues.4666/ seem to have been vaporized — all the jumping around shows 100% accurate AX3 feedback on buttons. Looking...
  9. touch33

MMGT16-AFX3 "Preset" Issues

Just loaded 4.6.0, spent a few minutes tap-dancing and shazaaaam! For some reason, everything is functioning perfectly. Well done, Sir — and thanks!
  10. touch33

I can’t wait to see how this feature can be implemented — the mind boggles (or at least mine does).
  11. touch33

I don't care what Sherri says, I think you totally rock! ;) Thanks so much for the absolutely stellar support for your products – I truly don't know how you find the time to do it all!
  12. touch33

Thanks so much for looking at it, Ron. I’ll fiddle about with Problem The Second and let you know if I can come up with something more concrete.
  13. touch33

Now that I'm thawed out from The Big Chill in Houston, yet another shameless bump. Any luck, Ron?
  14. touch33

Shameless bump.
  15. touch33

Thanks, as always, Ron. My issues are normally “pilot error” and I figured this was just one (or more) more...
  16. touch33

So today's interesting conundrum revolves around two Preset navigation issues I’m running into between my Fractal AFX3 and my MMGT16. Both units are fully up-to-date firmware wise: AFX3 is 15.01 and GT16 is 4.5.1 (Editor 4.5.0). Sort of a long post this will be, but oh well… EDIT: both...
  17. touch33

MMGT / AxeFX Chatter from the Fractal Forum

+1 Button type works for me.
  18. touch33

"Batched/Grouped" MMGT/AFX3 Preset actions?

Thanks, Ron. I assumed as much re: batch preset edits – a man's gotta have a dream, although the macro idea a Very Good Thing. I think at this point I'll probably create a dedicated GT page for each major AB/Yek/Whatev group, with macros/expression blocks/etc. for the AFX3 presets in that group...
  19. touch33

"Batched/Grouped" MMGT/AFX3 Preset actions?

Hello, All – Today's Stupid Question: I've got my AxeFX3 set up with groups of presets, i.e. 1-230 are tasty AustinBuddy presets, 231-308 are custom presets I've done myself (!), 384-460something are courtesy of Yek (super-cool!) – all interspersed with other smaller preset groups from...
  20. touch33

WISH: add a Previous Scene button action

+1, for sure. Having said that, here’s a thread I started around creating a dedicated “SCENE” page in my GT16 so that I could easily switch back and forth between AFX3 scenes within a preset (Alexander’s “Kitchen Sink” preset, to be honest). Not the same as Alexander’s Wish, but sort of gets...
Back