Search results

1. touch33

MMGT16-AFX3 "Preset" Issues

So today's interesting conundrum revolves around two Preset navigation issues I’m running into between my Fractal AFX3 and my MMGT16. Both units are fully up-to-date firmware wise: AFX3 is 15.01 and GT16 is 4.5.1 (Editor 4.5.0). Sort of a long post this will be, but oh well… EDIT: both...
  2. touch33

"Batched/Grouped" MMGT/AFX3 Preset actions?

Hello, All – Today's Stupid Question: I've got my AxeFX3 set up with groups of presets, i.e. 1-230 are tasty AustinBuddy presets, 231-308 are custom presets I've done myself (!), 384-460something are courtesy of Yek (super-cool!) – all interspersed with other smaller preset groups from...
  3. touch33

AFX3 "Scene" switching

WELL... I searched for an answer to no avail, so here goes: I presently have my GT16/AxeFX3 set so that five of the Main Page bottom row buttons are "Preset buttons", with their "hold" functions all set to "SCENE MENU" – with the idea being I can lazily press/hold any of them and always get...
  4. touch33

WISH: Page Names in Editor Pulldown

OK – I realize I'm going for the "Absolute Height Of Laziness Award" with this one, but I just can't help myself: it sure would be handy if the names that I've already assigned to each Button Page could appear within the numerical "pulldown" menu at the bottom of each Button Page. Sure, I...
  5. touch33

AFX3 "control switches" MIDI accessible?

As I've been spending more time going thru my most-excellent AustinBuddy Naked Amps presets I've noticed that he uses AFX3 "internal control switches" to allow certain Amp Block parameters (BRIGHT/FAT/BOOST/etc.) to be controlled via FAS FC-6/12 foot controllers. Does anyone know if it's...
  6. touch33

SP1 exp-GT16-AFX3 setup

hmmmmm... I’ve read up on the programming/spiritual mapping connection required between my Mission SP1 expression pedal and my GT16 to control multiple vol/wah/whammy/trem-speed functions on my AFX3. SP1 is currently plugged into XP1/SW1 ports on GT16. I think I’d like to use the SP1 toe...
  7. touch33

GT16-AFX3 Expression set-up

I have a Mission SP25M pedal that I'm finally connecting to my MMGT-16 and AxeFX III, and I just watched the RJM YouTube vid on "expression pedals" – seems simple enough. So, before I fall into the Rabbit Hole and/or attempt something more stupider: 1) I'd like the SP25M to be able to control...
  8. touch33

MMGT-AFX3 “preset names w/o numbers”

Today’s Stupid Question: is it possible to make the GT Main Display show only the Axe FX III preset name instead of its number-name? For example, Main Display currently shows “001-TweedWhatever” and I would like to see just “TweedWhatever” instead — since including the number makes the name...
  9. touch33

AFX3 Bank Up/Down not working?

I'm in the process of programming my GT16 for an AxeFX III, and I simply can't get the Bank UP and Bank DOWN buttons to work. Let's say I'm on Bank 9: pressing the Bank UP button briefly flashes "BANK 10" on the Main Display and briefly flashes the presets in Bank 10 on each of the five Preset...
  10. touch33

AFX3 “channel button” ON color

Regarding GT16/AFX3 channel buttons (accessed via HOLD/“IA Cycle” functionality): while I know how to set the individual ABCD button colors, is there a way to have the “currently active” channel button automatically show a different color than the other three? Say I set all four to “PURPLE” in...
  11. touch33

AFX3 “channel button” placement

Hello, All — Today’s Goofy Question (after Forum searches came up empty): what determines where on my GT16 the AFX3 “A/B/C/D” channel selection buttons show up? I access these buttons with the HOLD/IA Cycle function of a parameter (like “DRIVE1”), and sometimes the four channel buttons show up...
  12. touch33

GT16/AFXIIXL+/Buddy "local page" issue

Hello, All – Now that I've got a little time on my hands ;) I've decided to work on my [GT16/AFXIIXL+] rig, with v4.4.1FW in the GT16 and ARES2 in the XL+ I've downloaded the AustinBuddy tone pack into the XL+, almost fully-loading it except for presets 640-767 (which are my previous personal...
  13. touch33

GT16 v4.1.0 upgrade = DOA

Hi, Ron - I recently had some time to upgrade my GT16 to v4.1.0. I followed SOP, upgrade proceeded w/o errors. I was called away immediately after and wasn’t able to test/confirm proper operation afterward. Powered up for first time just now and my GT16 is non-functional. All of my button...
  14. touch33

WISH: GT ext. switch “Hold” LED pulse

Since I’m too lazy to search for this idea (or some variation thereof) having already been “wished”, I’d like to see the external switch LED be able to show different states when the PRIMARY and HOLD functions are activated. Right now the LED is “solid ON” when the PRIMARY=ON and (I assume) no...
Back