Search results

1. Darren Jackson

Latency

I'm using my Mastermind LT with an Eventide H9 and there's quite a bit of latency switching between the presets on the H9. Any thoughts on how I might eliminate this?
  2. Darren Jackson

Problem with Firmware Update

I will give that a try. Also, I'm using my Mastermind LT with an Eventide H9 and there's quite a bit of latency switching between the presets on the H9. Any thoughts on how I might eliminate this?
  3. Darren Jackson

Problem with Firmware Update

Two problems: 1) When I download the 4.3.2 firmware update and try to open it I get the following message: "Error validating file: file block too long" This seemed problematic but I was still able to copy the firmware to my USB drive. When I plugged the USB drive into my Mastermind LT...
  4. Darren Jackson

Can't add new presets to device!

I have added several songs to my master set list in the Mastermind Editor. I have also created certain presets in the Editor and associated them with these songs. Unfortunately, only the songs (and not the presets) are transferring to the device. Please help! I should add that I am able to...
  5. Darren Jackson

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7 RELEASE

In your instructions above it says, "download and unzip the firmware file." I'm wondering how you unzip the MM400.rjf file?
Back