Search results

1. LeeB

Stop GT from selecting a preset while banking through setlist?

I think I've found the setting, "instant bank switching" off? I'll try it out tomorrow.
  2. LeeB

Stop GT from selecting a preset while banking through setlist?

I'm wondering if there's a way to do this. I'm used to the PBC style and the older RJM MIDI controllers that didn't do this when I used them. When I bank through the setlist on the GT I want the currently selected preset to remain until I choose a new preset in another song, but currently when...
  3. LeeB

Pedal not functioning properly in PBC loop?

Thanks! It was indeed needing a buffer. Case closed. Mounted one on the underside of my board :)
  4. LeeB

Pedal not functioning properly in PBC loop?

I posted this question in another thread I had made. I haven't made headway though and thought there might be some people who could help me out. I'm going to upload a video as well, sorry about the mess, as you'll see I had cables going all over the place to try and suss it out. I have a...
  5. LeeB

Help with continuity testing? Not seeing Tip out of PBC?

Thanks! I didn't know that! I was able to listen to the rig yesterday and I had one more question about an issue that may or may not be specific to the pedal in question (if it is I totally don't expect you to know the answer). I'm using some fairly long cabling and I'm using 7-10 in my FX...
  6. LeeB

Help with continuity testing? Not seeing Tip out of PBC?

Background: I've used my PBC for a few years and I loved it. I just finally decide to actually go through the process of breaking down my pedalboard and rewiring/making all my cables etc. I checked all my cables with a continuity tester as I went. When I was done I plugged everything in and...
  7. LeeB

Help with Output B -- is this not possible?

Just to clarify, the second amp I'm using, I'm trying to run into the front of the second amp. Not into the FX return (there isn't one).
  8. LeeB

Help with Output B -- is this not possible?

I'm trying to setup two mono amps. One with an FX loop and one without. Amp A has an effects loop and is setup to use the FX loop with the proper routing necessary using the Mastermind. FX loop pedals activate in their individual loops as they should. No problems there. What I want to be able...
Back