Search results

1. A

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE 4.1.3 / EDITOR 4.1.0

Ron, I've just checked the polarity of the cabling, I have the Tip of the TRS cabled to the Input Tip of the EB VP Jr, so that looks right per your cabling instruction in the manual. Edit: I've just done another test, this time with the LT commanding my Switchblade GL; I assigned the Exp pedal...
  2. A

Thanks Ron for your illustrated answer. I'll check the polarity of my wiring, forgot to verify that (I just re-used my cabling as I've been using on my old Axess FX1). Do I understand correctly that your "X" and "Y" parameters are meant to specify "where" (the coordinates) the inflection point...
  3. A

Ron, I did the upgrade to 4.1.1 and tried to adjust the "X" and "Y" parameters for my EB Log pedal (VP Jr) following your guideline in the manual, but I didn't find those to have a significant effect on the pedal taper; still feels like most of it is happening at the very end. Could you please...
  4. A

Hi Ron, glad to read this new firmware now allows to manage log taper expression pedals :) I'll plan an update before the next rehearsal and will let you know how it comes out with my trusty old EB pedal.
  5. A

Volume pedal as EXP pedal

Dear all, That's something I already shared with Ron, I really wish the LT could allow to select linear or log taper modes so that I can use my trusty EB VP Jr pedals as expression pedal. I've been doing so with my bigger old Axess FX-1, works great. Curious to see who else would benefit from...
Back