Search results

1. G

Mastermind Editor enhancements

Preset tab There should be a way to initialize multiple presets at the same time. From an implementation standpoint, I think the easiest way would be to allow the "Copy From" context menu item if more than one preset is selected. The idea is, I could create a special "Initialization Preset"...
  2. G

[DONE] Setlist mode - cannot add song via PBC menu

Tonight I was unable to add a song to the active setlist via the PBC. I went into the PBC menu, selected the active setlist, and tried to add a song to an empty slot. When I chose the empty slot, I was presented with a list of songs starting at song 1001 or something like that, but could not...
  3. G

[DONE] Cannot change tempos without editor

Hey Ron, as mentioned here, I'm still unable to change tempo's on the PBC without using the editor software. If I edit a song and try to change the tempo, literally nothing happens when I try to change the value. I've reset to factory defaults on 4.0.1 and rebuilt my entire setup from scratch...
  4. G

Apply tempo/device pc to all presets?

I have about 150 presets defined so far, for different parts of different songs. I just upgraded to the 4.0 firmware, and I noticed on all the presets, the Tempo is set to Off. I'd like to change this globally to "Song". Is this possible without wading through all 150 presets and making this...
Back