Search results

1. Jeremiah Pierson

Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

Hello, I acquired a MMGT/10 recently to replace my VOES MX/12 which I use for my AxeFx3. I was curious if anyone is willing share their config. I'm familiar with RJM from when I had the PBC and love how deep you can go but was hoping someone might be willing to share their config to reduce my...
  2. Jeremiah Pierson

Signal Path

Just sharing my signal path. I set this up to be able to go direct to a PA or bypass the iconoclast and go directly to an amp. The best of both worlds, wet/dry/wet or single amp with a switch of a button. I love this system, endless possibilities. Jeremiah
  3. Jeremiah Pierson

Sweetened Tuning

moving thread because I posted original thread in wrong location. I have used a Peterson tuner for years and have been come very comfortable with using the sweetened tuning for my guitars and pedal steels. I like the added capability of being able to customize the tuning for guitar and curious...
  4. Jeremiah Pierson

Issue with midi Device in slot 4

Hello, I was having a very strange issue with one of my midi devices. It wasn't selecting the correct preset when switching. It worked find with the button page I setup but when I changed the PC value in on the preset page it wouldn't switch to the correct preset on the midi device. I started...
  5. Jeremiah Pierson

Sweetened Tuning

I have used a Peterson tuner for years and have been come very comfortable with using the sweetened tuning for my guitars and pedal steels. I like the added capability of being able to customize the tuning for guitar and curious if anyone else is doing this. My current setup is below and as...
Back