Search results

1. kiesshauer

POG2 MIDI suddenly not behaving

Haha — yeah, I installed mine myself too. But it's been years of working fine now, so I doubt it's a bad connection all of a sudden!
  2. kiesshauer

Sometimes if I power cycle or if I cycle through presets on the POG (with either the footswitch or another IA button I have), it will sort of "wake the POG back up" to accepting PC messages again, but it doesn't behave predictably. And no, it'll still happen even if I don't touch anything on the...
  3. kiesshauer

Good on that front too — the group for those buttons allows all messages off, but does not have 'send off messages' checked... The whole thing does work most of the time, it's just lately something has it just randomly not working sometimes. It's really weird.
  4. kiesshauer

I actually thought I had to have 'send on preset changed' selected because I use these IA cycle buttons to program presets — it's actually the only thing telling the POG2 what to do. Am I wrong about that?
  5. kiesshauer

Hey guys — So my MIDI-modded POG2 has never given me any issues until recently; all my buttons that control it (a set of IA cycle buttons which are used to set each preset) still control the unit as intended, with no changes to either those buttons, the device settings, or the MIDI channel...
  6. kiesshauer

Planning To Buy An Effect Loop Switcher

I'd say mainly familiarity, cause I've used the RJM stuff for years. But also the form factor fits nicely on my board, number of loops is great for me, etc.
  7. kiesshauer

Planning To Buy An Effect Loop Switcher

I took a brief foray into Morningstar (MC6) and it's a solid unit from my experience. They, like RJM, do regular firmware updates to their products and have good support, both of which are a pretty big deal, so you should be okay either way. There are trade-offs either way — some things are more...
  8. kiesshauer

Should I use the Source Audio Neuro Hub?

Oh I gotcha. So yeah maybe you have some other pedals that have different requirements from mine. :) I do like the neuro editor for programming presets on the units (I just use a USB connection for that) but use the 6x to do almost everything else (PC and CC messages for each preset, etc)
  9. kiesshauer

Should I use the Source Audio Neuro Hub?

I’ve had the Ventris and Nemesis and used to have their eq and I’ve always been able to use them just like any standard MIDI device. I want to say their adapters are only needed if you use a neuro hub or connect them to your phone or something.
  10. kiesshauer

static issues - PCB6

Same — thanks guys!
  11. kiesshauer

static issues - PCB6

Second that!
  12. kiesshauer

Change to all presets within the editor

I'd second this too! I just swapped my reverb, for example, and when you do that the system defaults to checking the 'PC Messages' box for the new device across every preset and assigns it an incrementing PC number across however many presets you have. It's not too bad to just update presets as...
  13. kiesshauer

On/off switch via MIDI

Yeah maybe I misunderstood what you wanted! Since, I have a Ventris too I'll throw out what my process looks like for programming presets. This is all in the editor software: • Once I name my preset, first I go up to page 2 where I have a bunch of buttons that say what loops I want engaged, and...
  14. kiesshauer

On/off switch via MIDI

I think so; local buttons is a specific, single page you can display for certain presets, which you don’t need here unless you want it. Basically when you make the button I mentioned, you just put it on any page. Then when you are editing each preset, go to that page in the editor and make...
  15. kiesshauer

On/off switch via MIDI

Yep! You just want to make that an IA button. For its actions (assuming you already set up the Ventris as one of your midi devices) you pick CC command and you choose ventris and look for the command that says "bypass". Also make sure you have the two check boxes "send on preset change" and...
  16. kiesshauer

PBC and Walrus R1

I'm pretty sure all the Walrus Mako series pedals do that — only show colors on the first three presets and then show the white light for the others that are only accessible via MIDI. As a test: - Go to your RegDrv patch (which accesses preset 4 on your R1) - on the R1 unit, change that...
  17. kiesshauer

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Totally makes sense. Thanks as always!
  18. kiesshauer

Here's the file if you can check it out! Page 1, top row, middle button: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc7ix9ewgfhxy0y/RK.rjs?dl=0
  19. kiesshauer

Now for the Reload function; when I use that (in song / preset mode) it jumps to...something, but it's just a random preset with a number instead of the first song in my setlist. Any thoughts there?
  20. kiesshauer

That did the trick, thanks!
Back