Search results

1. scholl2512

PBC 6x Will Not Control H90 Over Midi

Hello, I've found a few other people online that seem to be running into the same issue, but no solutions. No matter what I do, I cannot get my H90 to respond to my PBC over Midi. I've trying playing around with just about every setting that I can think of on both devices with no luck. I...
  2. scholl2512

SOLD: Analog Endeavors AUX2RJM

Anyone looking to expand their PBC with an extra two buttons? I have an extra aux switch in very good condition with dual lock on the back. I bought this AUX2 new as a blemished item with no artwork, which is why it has no logo (not exactly sure where the blemish was). Thought someone here...
  3. scholl2512

Adding Notes to Songs in Editor

I'm not sure how popular this would be, but it would be great to have the ability to add/save a note attached to each song under the song tab in the editor. Maybe a separate section under the "Presets in this Song" section since there is some space to work with there? For myself, I'm thinking...
  4. scholl2512

PBC/6X Using Insert Cable on Output

Random insert cable question - If I run a mono signal out of my 6x while a stereo Y insert cable is plugged in, will that send my mono signal to both the tip and ring sides of that cable like it would a normal patch cable? I have a really compact board set up in stereo but I'd like to run it...
  5. scholl2512

Increased Character Limit for Preset Names

I think it's 31 characters right now? I name everything "Preset 1 | Song Name", "Preset 2 | Song Name", etc. It's pretty common that I run out of characters due to longer song names or differentiating between two songs with the same name. An increase would be a small but helpful upgrade to...
  6. scholl2512

Bluetooth Connectivity

I'm sure this would only be for future hardware releases, but Bluetooth connectivity would be awesome to connect devices to the Mastermind Editor. Not sure how difficult that would be to implement.
  7. scholl2512

Stereo Loop Signal Routing Clarification on PBX 6x

I'm running a maxed-out PBC 6x with loops 4-5 and the insert loop in split mono. I have a Walrus Julianna in loop 6 running in stereo. I have the loops running in default order, which puts the Julianna in loop 6 of 10. The signal comes out of the 6x in stereo. In the manual on page 11...
  8. scholl2512

Toggling Between Expression and Volume with 1 Dunlop Volume X

I'm curious to know if anyone is doing this or has done this successfully. Seems like it should work, but I wanted to check first before I dive in and order cables. I have a Dunlop Volume X and a PBC 6x. The Volume X has a separate expression pedal output jack. If I connect EXP on the Volume...
  9. scholl2512

May 2021 Pedalboard

Just finished this board last month. Would like to add a mini effect gizmo and run the last few pedals in stereo, but very happy overall!
  10. scholl2512

Mini Effect Gizmo Discontinued?

I was looking into a Mini Effect Gizmo to expand my maxed out PBC 6x and it looks like it's been placed under the legacy products on the website. It's also not in the RJM store. Does anyone know if it's been discontinued? I searched for some info on the forum but I didn't see anything. Thanks
  11. scholl2512

Sending Tempos to Multiple Devices Using Single Function Switch

Is it possible to send tempos to two different devices (a Walrus Monument & Julianna) using a Y cable out of the single function switch output of the PBC 6X? It seems like it would be possible but in the manual, it says to not connect the mono ends of a Y cable to two different devices. Anyone...
  12. scholl2512

Random Numbers/Text Added in Button Names

For as long as I remember, I've had numbers randomly added to the end of some button names in the editor. For example, I have "Big Sky +" and "Big Sky -" to bank up and down presets. I randomly get "Big Sky + 45" and "Big Sky - 45" in the editor. I erase it and then it just comes...
  13. scholl2512

Device Setup for Generic Device Help

Hello, I'm having some trouble setting up an EQ2 as a generic device. I'm just trying to get a preset bank up and preset bank down. Under devices, I'm using MIDI Channel 3, PC Offset 1; I have Send PCs, Send Redundant PCs and Send PCs on Preset Change Checked; No Banks ? (I tried some...
  14. scholl2512

MIDI Support for Source Audio EQ2

Would be awesome... Thanks!
  15. scholl2512

PBC Freezing

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, but my PBC randomly freezes on whatever preset is currently on. When this happens, no buttons work (although sound still comes out - whatever preset I was on). The only way to get it to work again is to power cycle it. It's happened probably once...
  16. scholl2512

System BPM Actions?

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to set up two buttons, a BPM +1 / BPM -1 to change tempos on the fly without going into the setup menu. I have: IA settings: Momentary Action Type: System Subtype: BPM Off BPM: ? On BPM: ? What do I set for the off BPM / on BPM? Nothing that I try...
Back