Search results

1. Thiery Laverdure

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

I checked with a Midi monitor and it looks like the right messages are being sent. However, Source Audio is saying that Nemesis cannot read simultaneous midi messages. While observing the midi messages being sent it looks like they are being transmitted at the same time.
  2. Thiery Laverdure

Ok it looks like the all the messages are being sent from the PBC in the right order. Going to check with the folks at Source Audio. Thanks!
  3. Thiery Laverdure

Actually, I just found one. Let me take a look at what I can find out.
  4. Thiery Laverdure

Unfortunately I don't. Only thing that I can do to test right now is to connect my nemesis to the Source Audio Neuro Desktop app. I can see that the preset is changing but the CC message doesn't update the parameter until I switch to another preset on my PBC that has the same Preset and CC...
  5. Thiery Laverdure

Yes on preset change, I want to send the PC message to change the preset on the Nemesis and then alter its state with a CC message. I'm currently Sending the PC on page 7 and the CC on page 9.
  6. Thiery Laverdure

Thanks for getting back to me Ron. I'm using to separate IA Buttons. One to choose the preset via PC message and another to assign the parameter on the pedal via CC message.
  7. Thiery Laverdure

Ok thanks for letting me know, hope it's not too much trouble. On another note, I'm sending a PC message to a Source Audio Nemesis and at the same time a CC message to toggle the state of a parameter. It seems like whenever a PC change is made to a preset different from the current, the CC...
  8. Thiery Laverdure

Thanks for the tip, would have never known!
  9. Thiery Laverdure

Thanks for getting back to me. I noticed the two devices, but in my use case this creates a challenge while switching presets. For example, if I'm trying to control my delay and reverb mix at the same time, I would need to create an extensive amount of expression pedals to match the min/max...
  10. Thiery Laverdure

I've noticed that song names are not displaying when in Songs and Setlist mode with 4.0.4
  11. Thiery Laverdure

Ipad app for the editor over wifi?

Let me know if I you still need some UI work done for this.
  12. Thiery Laverdure

[DONE] source audio ventris

Yes please!
  13. Thiery Laverdure

Can only 1 expression pedal action be assigned at a time? I’d like to setup multiple expression settings with varying min - max values for several cc messages that are controlled with one physical pedal. Thanks!
Back