Search results

1. Dallas

Mission SP1-RJM for Fractal

I have a Mission SP1-RJM. Will this work directly into Fractal units or do I need a custom cable? Thx
  2. Dallas

Anyone integrated RJM with HX Stomp?

Curious how your integrations are going with HX Stomp. Haven't seen any yet.
  3. Dallas

[DONE] Line 6 HX Stomp Integration

Buying an HX Stomp and would love it if the HX Stomp were fully integrated like the Helix is. Benefits to the user: obvious Benefits to RJM: -I cannot see the existing integration of a GT with Helix as a popular one. This would take advantage of the work you've already done (setting up Helix...
  4. Dallas

MIDI Signal Chain & MEG vs Alternatives

Revisiting a hybrid setup, consisting of my Kemper, GT22 and pedals. I do currently use the RJM 5pin to 7pin Power Injector and would like to continue doing so. I own a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander that I got for a bargain in hopes of setting this up, but I found it confusing to program. Two...
  5. Dallas

5 & 7 pin MIDI cable max length

Running GT22, Kemper and POWERED RJM 5 pin to 7 pin adaptor. Currently running a 40 foot 7 pin midi cable from BTPA which works flawlessly. I need more length. Crazy, I know. I need about 80-100 feet. If I continue to use the 5 to 7 pin powered adaptor, will a 100-ft 7 pin midi cable...
  6. Dallas

Delay/Verb Spillover w/ Kemper

Up until now, I've been using IA CC#26 (Delay) and IA CC#28 (Reverb) to turn on/off the Delay and Reverb blocks on Kemper. Works great, but I noticed that anytime I step on different preset, delay and reverb spillover does not occur. Naturally, I am going to try to change the above CC's to #27...
  7. Dallas

Mission SP1-RJM Spring Load Inspiration

So pumped to have just received a Mission SP1-RJM with Spring Load. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it, so I'm looking for suggestions. For reference, I am using a Mastermind GT with my Kemper. I usually have all Kemper fx blocks occupied with compression, overdrive, eq, delays...
  8. Dallas

Preset button mutes signal, shows Tuner screen on Kemper

Running Mastermind GT with Kemper (Slave Mode) GT OS: 4.1.0 Release Kemper OS: 5.5.2 Release Upon booting up in Kemper Performance Mode, I can hear a guitar signal just fine. The second I step on an RJM preset button, I experience the following immediately: 1. Guitar signal goes silent 2...
  9. Dallas

GT22 to test GT10 file?

I wish to use the editor to create a file that I can send to my friend who owns a GT10. He doesn't have the time to do it, so I'm trying to do everything for him. I have a GT22 that I'd like to use to test that file. Is it possible to do this? Can a GT10 file be used on a GT22?
  10. Dallas

Mute when accessing Kemper Tuner on GT

How does a fella mute the signal when accessing the Kemper tuner on a MM GT? Not exactly sure what to program. Noob question, I know. EDIT: I forgot to say that I'd like to accomplish this without using an expression pedal for volume. I did some reading and searching in this forum and have...
  11. Dallas

Purely Aesthetic - Uniform Text Size

Firstly, I can't think of much that could be improved on. This GT is amazing. Here's a thought. On the GT, the smaller amount of text programmed in each LED box, the bigger that text is. The more text programmed, the smaller that text is. Makes sense - it's efficient and uses all of the...
  12. Dallas

Rig Rundown Update

Updated rig rundown. Signal Chain: Guitar - Shure GLXD wireless - Cali76 CD - Digitech Freqout - 4 Jack Analogman King of Tone (yellow in Boost mode, red on OD mode) - Decibel 11 Midi Looper - Kemper Alt. Input. Using Kemper for Tube Screamer, Pure Booster, Gate, Studio EQ and time-based FX...
  13. Dallas

New GT10 User - Nice to meet you!

Hey all! Just wanted to thank RJM for making incredible products that offer great solutions for gear-crazy people like me! They were a pleasure to deal with during the order process and I can't wait to get this sucker set up with my Kemper. Cheers!
Back