Search results

1. A

Display Lights Change?

I'm using the Overture with my PBC6x. Overture midi channel set to 6, PBC/Editor Set to channel 6 and assigned to the overture. When I change presets on the PBC, the display lights don't change to show that I have loaded a new preset. Is that expected behavior? I would assume that the display...
  2. A

Overture On/Off when Powering Up

Hi! When I power up my overture it always defaults On/Off to Off. How can I set up the RJM editor so that my PBC 6X automatically turns it on when I select a preset which is using the Overture. THere doesn't seem to be a CC or On/Off. Probably something simple that I am missing... Thanks in...
  3. A

Exp Pedal, Ex Switch Input and Function Switch 1/2

Would like to do that following - is it possible? Mission SP-1 RJM into into Exp Pedal input Mission SP-1 RJM into into Ex Switch Input (for toe switch on Mission SP-1 RJM) RJM external 2 Button Switch to Function Switch 1/2 for additional buttons that do NOT control amp switching. Just want...
  4. A

H9 Tuner Issues

Hi, Recently bought an RJM Two Button External Switch and am trying to set it up to turn my H9 tuner on and off. It works great when I press the switch the first time, button lights up and H9 shows Tuner. 2nd press of the button does nothing except turn off the light. H9 still shows Tuner. Do...
  5. A

External Swtich Issues

Hi! I have connected an external two button foot switch to my LT. I've successfully set it up to turn the tuner on my H9 on and off on my Presets page and on my page that controls my Space. However, when I choose a preset on the Presets page it engages the Tuner on the H9 and the Tuner won't...
  6. A

LT Display Contrast Issue

Howdy! I have an LT and the display doesn't seem to be working properly. Setup is as follows: MM USB out to Mac Powerbook USB In MM MIdi out to MEG Midi In MEG powered via Voodoo Labs PP2 output #5 The screen on the LT is blank. I've also tried plugging both the LT and MEG directly into power...
  7. A

PC-/PC+ for Multiple Midi devices

Hi, I have an H9 and Space, each set to receive on diff midi channels (H9 Ch2, Space Ch3) and have set up the LT to send PC -/+ on those channels. H9 is getting the PC messages just fine, but the Space is not. Signal Flow is: LT Midi out to H9 Midi in H9 Midi out/thru to Space Midi in Any...
  8. A

Using the LT to control Ableton

I am somewhat of a newbie when it comes to using an external controller with Ableton. How do I set the LT up to trigger clips and/or scenes, record and overdub tracks? I've already set up Ableton as a device but am stuck there. Are there any video tutorials or walkthroughs available? I see...
Back