Search results

1. Jayden Friesen

Search for song in Mastermind Editor

No worries! Just a small quality of life update that would be awesome to have some day!
  2. Jayden Friesen

Search for song in Mastermind Editor

Agreed! Can we at least get a response as to whether or not this is possible? I have like 130 songs now and it takes a while to scroll through to find songs. A quick search bar would make setlist building SOOO much faster!
  3. Jayden Friesen

Volante Preset Button Page

Alright thanks for clarifying that!
  4. Jayden Friesen

Awesome, thanks! I was wondering if it would be something like that.
  5. Jayden Friesen

Hey guys, I'm setting up my Volante to be able to recall presets via midi. My hope is to have a button page set up on my PBC 6X to save 7 presets on the page, one for each button. I would like it if when I am already on one preset and select a different button, that it would shut off the...
  6. Jayden Friesen

BPM Readout Permanently Displayed

This isn't a huge deal, but it would be nice to have the option to have the bpm permanently on your home or preset screen. I don't mind seeing it only when I change presets, but it would be handy to always have it there.
  7. Jayden Friesen

[DONE] Bank Up/Down Wrap Around

Bump on this. Really would make navigation easier/faster!
  8. Jayden Friesen

Possible to Make a List of Button Functions?

Figured out the insert loop - had it locked to always on. Would still like to see a list of buttons we can build and how to build them.
  9. Jayden Friesen

Possible to Make a List of Button Functions?

I thought it might be helpful to have a reference list that we could reference if we need to build a button to perform a certain function. Most of the time I am just guessing to try and make it do what I want to. I don't know what boxes need to be ticked on or off, ect. So if a general list of...
  10. Jayden Friesen

Strymon Favourite Function Switch

Never mind. I'm an idiot and mixed up the tap and favourite cables. Carry on :/
  11. Jayden Friesen

Strymon Favourite Function Switch

I have spent pretty much the whole week with no luck trying to get my Strymon Dig's favourite setting to be recalled using Function Switch 1/2. The Dig is also modded for tap tempo in (additional side jack added), which I have plugged into Function Switch 3/4, and it's setup and working fine...
  12. Jayden Friesen

Button Page for Saving Strymon Presets

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to set up a button page so that I can scroll through the presets on my Timeline and BigSky, then have a hold button for each device to save the selected preset to a certain preset within the RJM. For example, if I am on preset two of a song and I...
  13. Jayden Friesen

Organizing Strymon Presets

I got it to work, but I had to open it in a few apps to see it. Oh well. Thanks!
  14. Jayden Friesen

Maybe it's because I'm on my phone. I'll have to try on a computer. I'm liking the idea of just having a few variations of different delays and reverbs set up with varying amounts of repeats and mixes. Then just slave them to the PBC with midi clock.
  15. Jayden Friesen

Hey Craig, can you email this to me please? It opens as blank for some reason. I'll dm you my email. Thanks!
  16. Jayden Friesen

PBC N00B - Please Help

I did thanks! I had the midi stuff setup wrong. All good now
  17. Jayden Friesen

PBC N00B - Please Help

Yeah I've got the PBC to understand that the BiGSky is on channel 2.
  18. Jayden Friesen

PBC N00B - Please Help

Just got my PBC and I am having a hard time getting my PBC to talk to my BigSky. I believe I have it setup right (midi channels match on BS and PBC). I guess what I'm asking is, how do you set up PC changes between the PBC and BigSky? Also, has anyone assigned a button to be used for the freeze...
Back