Search results

1. Jayden Friesen

Volante Preset Button Page

Hey guys, I'm setting up my Volante to be able to recall presets via midi. My hope is to have a button page set up on my PBC 6X to save 7 presets on the page, one for each button. I would like it if when I am already on one preset and select a different button, that it would shut off the...
  2. Jayden Friesen

BPM Readout Permanently Displayed

This isn't a huge deal, but it would be nice to have the option to have the bpm permanently on your home or preset screen. I don't mind seeing it only when I change presets, but it would be handy to always have it there.
  3. Jayden Friesen

Possible to Make a List of Button Functions?

I thought it might be helpful to have a reference list that we could reference if we need to build a button to perform a certain function. Most of the time I am just guessing to try and make it do what I want to. I don't know what boxes need to be ticked on or off, ect. So if a general list of...
  4. Jayden Friesen

Strymon Favourite Function Switch

I have spent pretty much the whole week with no luck trying to get my Strymon Dig's favourite setting to be recalled using Function Switch 1/2. The Dig is also modded for tap tempo in (additional side jack added), which I have plugged into Function Switch 3/4, and it's setup and working fine...
  5. Jayden Friesen

Button Page for Saving Strymon Presets

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to set up a button page so that I can scroll through the presets on my Timeline and BigSky, then have a hold button for each device to save the selected preset to a certain preset within the RJM. For example, if I am on preset two of a song and I...
  6. Jayden Friesen

PBC N00B - Please Help

Just got my PBC and I am having a hard time getting my PBC to talk to my BigSky. I believe I have it setup right (midi channels match on BS and PBC). I guess what I'm asking is, how do you set up PC changes between the PBC and BigSky? Also, has anyone assigned a button to be used for the freeze...
Back