Search results

1. C

PBC6X and GFI Specular Tempus

So...I am running 2 Specular Tempus. They are OUTSIDE of the loops so I am trying to use MIDI to turn them on and off, switch between presets etc. I have them assigned to different midi channels and all that. Problem is...they are somehow tying together? When I turn one on both turn on. When...
  2. C

Tuner Issue

Anyone else having this issue? I program Presets, Songs and a setlist. Sometimes, when I power on the PBC, the Tuner is automatically turning on and I cant get it to turn off on whichever song loads first. If I change to the next song in the setlist, it goes away, but if I go back to the...
  3. C

Changing Loop Order Digitally??

Bummer! I appreciate the response. If you were to ever come out with a new design of the PBC...including that feature would make this the absolute PERFECT pedalboard control station
  4. C

Changing Loop Order Digitally??

Just posting an official request in case others might agree?? I would LOVE to see a firmware update at some point that allows you to internally change the loop order of pedals. My board is built very tightly which allows it to be compact but not very changeable ...it would be awesome if I could...
  5. C

Manual Loops AND Presets at the same time??

I need to update this...I have been emailing with Ron all day. What I wanted to do technically wasn't possible with presets...so I just made the buttons IA and assigned specific effects from there manually! Works great now!
  6. C

Manual Loops AND Presets at the same time??

SO Im creating a "Rhythm Electric" SONG. To do that..I'm creating one rhythm electric predsety. I'm wanting to have my first three buttons turn on Loops 1, 2 and 3 manually. Working great. THEN..i'm wanting button 4 to turn on a Preset with delays and reverb. The trick is...I would like for...
  7. C

"Hold" function on the Strymon Big Sky - PBC button

How do you program the dry signal to automatically turn back on??? It’s a global preset in the strymons
  8. C

I actually already tried those #’s. I think the issue may actually have to do with them being in parallel. I was trying it in swells...which have to be in series to work...but my dry signal is killed. So when the effect is frozen, no dry signal is flowing through. Long story short...I don’t...
  9. C

is there a way to "freeze" the hold button so that it stays activated until you press it again to release it? I'm trying to get my verbs to function as the "freeze" option not the "Infinite" option. Normally you can assign a button to do that and it holds until you release it allowing you to...
  10. C

Strange Strymon Effect Delays

UPDATE: Ignore me please haha. Just figured it out. I am running a Quartz Timer and I had the presets on the bigsky set to midi clock...so they were triggering with the next beat of the BPM. Turned off midiclock...now is prefect.
  11. C

Strange Strymon Effect Delays

So i'm still fairly new to the PBC..so I'm hoping this is something easy. Everything is functioning great as far as MIDI and presets and all that goes. But my Strymons (big sky and timeline) are doing something super weird every now and then...the actual effect is delaying. So when I strike a...
Back