Search results

1. Rick

Starting Over!

I sold my last Axe Fx unit when the pandemic pretty much did in my long term band, thinking I'd likely downsize to the new FM9. Almost sold my MMGT, but decided to hang onto it until I was sure, as I have been very happy with it these last bunch of years! I am so glad I did, because on...
  2. Rick

Humidity

I noticed in two recent outdoor gigs that a couple of the button screens became slightly hazy. Both times, a next day check and they were clear as could be. No, I was not under the influence. :) This is Texas, and I am right next to the Gulf, so humidity is always high here. I have not popped...
  3. Rick

[Solved] Having one IA turn off another

I am using IAs to turn on/off scenes on my Axe FX III. I have 4 Has set up for Scenes 1-4 as follows: Scene 1: CC 118, On 0, Off 0 (all scenes are set to return to Scene 1 on Off) Scene 2: CC 118, On 1, Off 0 Scene 3: CC 118, On 2, Off 0 Scene 4: CC 118, On 3, Off 0 All scenes work as they...
  4. Rick

[Solved] Accessing presets above 127 on AFX III

I see the GT22 can access well over 700 presets, though mine circles back to preset #1 at preset 128. I raised the number of preset setting to 512, and maxed the number of PC to 256 though I am not sure either is the setting I am looking for. Can I, without using midi mapping in the Axe Fx...
  5. Rick

[Solved] Local Buttons on 4.0 Beta

I am playing around with my GT/22, learning how to make things happen. I am working on getting a specific screen setup to load with a preset using the Local Buttons option. I turned on Local Buttons for the preset, then edited buttons for it. When I go back and select the preset, the standard...
  6. Rick

[Solved] Main Screen Inverted

Newbie shame... sent Ron a message but thought I'd venture a question here too. Fired up the new MMGT/22, and was zipping around through the menus when I noticed my main screen had inverted (looks the way a preset does when you select it, except the lettering did not invert). Very hard to read...
  7. Rick

First Purchase Experience with RJM- All good!

My new MMGT/22, the first RJM product in the arsenal, has arrived and looks great. Very well built, and has the kind of appearance you'd expect of something connected to the leading edge modeler in the market, my new Axe FX III. Very pleased with first impressions! Basic preset control is a...
Back