Search results

1. K

CC Wave Generator

This is from the Morningstar controllers and has a lot of uses. With a pedal like the source audio EQ2 you can turn it into Auto-Wah, Tremolo, vibe...etc. Essentially automates anything you would use an expression pedal for.
  2. K

Larger Name Fonts

A larger Font for the button names upon pushing a button would be helpful. Currently a bit small to read on stage right now... Thanks for listening
  3. K

Groups - All Off with quick tap

I have 2 drive pedals that I'm using one IA to turn the loops on and off. Both drives are in a group because I only ever want one on at a time. I'd like to have the ability to turn them off with a quick tap instead of having to "hold" to turn off the "hold" loop. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
  4. K

Change fx order on the fly

I saw this as a feature for the PBC 6x on the announcement thread. I'm a PBC 10 user thinking about switching over. How can you change the effect order on the fly. For my purposes I have 2 scenarios for 2 rigs 1-going straight into a clean amp. I want my chase tone secret preamp to be at the...
  5. K

Add Source Audio Collider

Any chance you guys can add in the Source Audio Collider to the list of midi devices? Has to be super close to the Ventris I would think. Thank you of course :)
  6. K

Volume pedal buzz/static in loop 5

So I have my amps fx loop in loop 4 of the PBC and the volume pedal in loop 5. When all the way up there's no noise. When I lower it I get a buzz. Turning off the 2nd buffer stops the buzz but then the high end seems to roll off with the volume pedal a bit. Any ideas what might be causing this...
  7. K

Wiring a board with the PBC

Looking for some tips as I do my second wire up on a pedaltrain pro with the PBC. I think I have an idea of my approach let me know if you guys agree with the below. Do you guys start with all the power dc routing? Patch panel will be on the upper left of the board. (I'm stage left in my bands)...
  8. K

IA LED state not saving

On one song of patches I have delay set to be on in each patch and its not saving the led status. The loop itself is saving and strangely enough I can get it working but then once I power down and back up the led states aren't there. If I go into setup mode and exit they then show up. Could...
  9. K

Multiple h9 presets in a patch.

I looking to have my h9 be my tremolo, chorus and detune in one preset. Obviously not at the same time. I am using the pre/post feature in the h9. Loop 3 pre and loop 7 post. Chorus and Trem are pre and Detune is post. I've assigned all buttons to group 1. On the first page I have an IA for...
  10. K

Routing Help

Hello, Just received my mastermind PBC and am working on wiring it up. I'm looking for some tips on the routing. Here is what I think I'm going to do. Before RJM Wah RC Boost Tuner TS into RJM 1 Comp 2 Bogner LA Grange 3 h9 1 4 fx loop 5 volume 6 h9 2 7 Carbon Copy 8 Timeline 9 Big Sky 10...
  11. K

External midi controller and IA mode

Havent taken the plunge yet but checking out controllers. One thing I would like to do is have more switches. Can you use an external midi controller to change presets/banks and have the PBC stay in IA mode?
Back