Search results

1. K

Tapestry Audio passive as EP

Hey there, I want to use the Tapestry Audio passive Volume pedal as an expression pedal for the PBC. I couldn't find it on the wiki and I was wondering if it would work with a regular TRS-TRS cable. It is using a 250k ohm potentiometer. Cheers, Jascha
  2. K

display available presets in Setlist mode

Awesome! Thanks for the fast response :) Works like a charm!
  3. K

display available presets in Setlist mode

Hey there, I saw a video where a PBC showed all inactive Presets that were available in a certain Song with red and the active Preset with green. How do I set this up in the Setlist mode? Thanks in advance!
  4. K

Increase amount of IA Cycle Steps from 4 to 8

I am using it the same way for the Elektron Analog Drive. I would appreciate the increase in Steps greatly!
  5. K

Elektron Analog Drive

I messed up the CC number. Hitting myself over the head atm... Post may be deleted
  6. K

Elektron Analog Drive

Hey there, I just bought an Analog Drive form Elektron. I want to make a button page to not only switch through presets but also adjust parameters on the unit like level, drive, bass etc. I know I have to use actions that send CC messages to my elektron. The Elektron manual states the...
  7. K

custom button pages

Thanks for the fast reply! I forgot to turn that on. Works now! I am using 4.0.7 but the other issue is just a minor inconvinience. I am happy :)
  8. K

custom button pages

Hey there, I followed some videos for setting up custom button pages but I still have some troubles... I click Edit local Buttons and change the bank up Button to an IA Button that is red when OFF and green when ON that adds a booster to the preset. This works in the Editor Software and but...
  9. K

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Hey I was wondering if the SP25L-Pro Aero from Mission would work with the Mastermind. I really like the LED that shows if it is active or not. As well as the second output for non Midi devices. Would the mastermind be able to turn the LED on/off?
  10. K

PC Messages

Yes, thank you!
  11. K

PC Messages

Is there a way to have turn off the automatic numbering of the Presets with PC messages? ie. Preset 1 on the PBC changes my BigSky and Mobius to their Preset 1, Preset 2 PCB to Bigsky/Mobius Preset 2 etc. I know about the "Send PCs" button in the Devices menu but then I cannot save a specific...
Back