Search results

1. td2243

iPad app?

is there any chance of an iPad Mastermind editor on the way? If there is one, I couldn’t find it. Thanks.
  2. td2243

Here lies.....The Beast! Pedalboard almost finished. :)

Yeah, I have casters that I haven't put on yet. It is heavy.
  3. td2243

Blinking light for song tempo?

Ahhh! Yes, that worked. Amazing. :)
  4. td2243

The board was a custom build by Solid Rock Customs. He did a perfect job.
  5. td2243

Blinking light for song tempo?

This might be something already on the PBC, but I haven't seemed to find it. It would be nice that when I load a song, a light would blink on the PBC with the tempo programmed into that song. Is that a feature already on the PBC? If so, I'm not seeming to see it. Thanks! Daniel
  6. td2243

This beast is almost done. Everything is programmed and works as it should. Buying the "mono to stereo" and "Ring Disconnect" cables were the key to having the kinks ironed out. Those cables were custom made by Bill at https://www.dhguitarrepair.com Great prices and gets cables built fast...
  7. td2243

I'm getting SUPER close now. Volume drop in loop 10.

The Stereo pedals are (after the mono pedals) in loop 9 & 10, but loop 9 has mono input & stereo out. Would a ring disconnect into the inputs of 7, 8, & 9 solve this and also allow everything to be in series as well? I have mono to stereo conversion cables coming OUT of 7 & 8. TRS coming...
  8. td2243

Woohoo! Solved that issue. It was a knob on the back of the amp that controls the wet/dry ratio. It somehow was turned way too wet and the signal was just loosing all UMPH. New question, which is probably a much easier solution. In loops 7-10, when I turn on a loop, it cancels out any loops...
  9. td2243

Here's another strange discovery. I am using both A & B outputs, but when Output A is disengaged, the volume comes back to normal. Obviously, the stereo effect disappears, but so does the volume problem.
  10. td2243

I'm still getting a mega volume drop and cancellation of the Loop 9 chorus. I've discovered that when I take the jacks out of Loop 10, there is no volume drop when 10 is engaged. So something is happening with the signal going into the Ventris.
  11. td2243

Another idea is maybe I should run parallel? If that is the case, I would need stereo disconnects on the SEND of loop 7 & 8, correct? That still doesn't explain the volume drop and canceling of the Loop 9 chorus, or does it?
  12. td2243

Finally got my custom pedalboard build after several months of waiting and have spent days wiring everything up. I'm almost at 100% functionality. Here's what I have going on now. Loop 7 - Overdrive pedal - Mono in/out Loop 8 - Delay-ish pedal - Mono in/out Loop 9 - Dimension C chorus -...
  13. td2243

Can I stick pedals here.....?

Delete. Figured it out. :)
  14. td2243

A quick question about stereo....

Okay! I have it all figured out. I'm going to get a stereo I/O Ventris Reverb and run it last like you said. Use the PBC to change settings and trails internally via midi and I can always run SERIES that way. With that being the case, does this look correct? Loop 7 - mono overdrive pedal -...
  15. td2243

I’ve learned that if I want loop 9 (Reverb) to have trails on, that loop needs to be in Parallel. There's also a little volume boost when that loop is set to Parallel, but I guess that is normal. Please see if this is correct: Mono switches on PBC both set to out. Loop 7 - mono overdrive...
  16. td2243

Hmmm..... okay. If the only pedal in stereo is in Loop 10, can I use simple TS cables up until that Loop, where I would need a TRS Y-cable out of the last pedal back into Loop 10? Thereby, making the signal stereo at the very end of the entire chain? Loop 7 - mono pedal Loop 8 - mono pedal...
  17. td2243

Mastermind PBC Board - Winter 2018 Revision

I can't believe how clean some of these boards are. Well done!
  18. td2243

Hey there! Just got my PBC and this thing is amazing. I'm still figuring out which cables I need to order and such. I think I understand about 99% of how the stereo loops work and the two buttons for mono/stereo. Here's my question: if my first pedal in the stereo loops (loop 7) is mono...
  19. td2243

Help: Would I be able to.....

Gotcha. Thanks for the help. :)
Back