Search results

1. 7

Mastermind and Line6 HX Stomp with EVH 50 watts

I will try it out later as i just sent the pedal to get a new one. I had bought a brand new one but received an open box one with a couple scratches and dusty. Will have it back in a couple days. Will try some tweaking again and report back. Thank you. Chris
  2. 7

Thanks for the quick reply on a Sunday evening!!!! The Stomp is on the latest firmware. I put all PC messages except #1 to no midi channel too. Just in case. Really confused on this one. Was having the same issue trying to send CC messages for scene change, said fuck it I will just do PC...
  3. 7

I am having a hard time programming this setup. I programmed my preset changes and channel change. Works good for 3-4 times then my HX freezes. Have to reboot it. What could be the issue? I had an HXFX before and everything worked great. Seems like a midi conflict if sorts? Thanks. Chris
  4. 7

Need help with RG 16 midi CC

Hi there, I have a G System and an RG16. I have the send of loop 6 of the RG16 connected to my return loop of my amp so i can use it as a mute for tuning. My tuner out is plugged in the Pitch Black Pro tuner. i have setup my G system boost switch to change loop 6 (CC 85) on and off. But my...
  5. 7

EVH 5153 with Nova system and amp gizmo

Just to let anybody know that Ron sent me a brand new board for my Gizmo and it now work perfectly. Remember that this was a used Gizmo I bought. Didn't charge me a cent. A big thank you to Ron and his team for there awesomeness!!!!! Chris
  6. 7

Just sent you an email to send this in, still doesn`t work. Thanks, Chris
  7. 7

Yes I do have a midi interface, it's the Cakewalk UM2-G. Just let me know what to do. if is does not work, I can send it I no problem. Thanks a lot, Chris
  8. 7

Jammed last night with channel one and three, two was not available :cry:
  9. 7

Ok, tried it with the RG-16 and it works flawlessly. I hooked up the Gizmo and tried it again with the same power source as the RG-16, just to make sure it wasn`t power related, you never know. And it does not work, does the same thing. Depending on the sequence i save the patches, like if i...
  10. 7

I don't think so, I was always under the impression that it was not possible to toggle the loop, I have only the 123 lights on the Gizmo operating. Loop would be 4 I guess? I did not have the chance to try the rg16 yet, I will do that today, if I can find the time as I have to bring the head...
  11. 7

Yes it does exactly that, it stays put on whatever channel it is currently. I'll try this tonight or tomorrow. Chris
  12. 7

I did that about 20 times to try and get it change with the preset, alas, no go. Maybe I could try it with the RG-16 and see if it switches with it, if it does, it would be the Gizmo, if not well it's the Nova. What do you think? Thanks again Ron, Chris
  13. 7

Nothing happens except the Nova goes to patch number 2, but amp stays put and amp Gizmo also. Pushing the amp Gizmo`s 1 2 3 buttons changes the amps channels flawlessly. Bad midi cable? I guess not if it send the MIDI info... Dunno what to think. :?:
  14. 7

OK, figured something out. Here is what i read: TIMESTAMP IN PORT STATUS DATA1 DATA2 CHAN NOTE EVENT Opened MIDI Input Opened MIDI Output 0000CF12 1 2 C0 31 -- 1 --- PC: String Ens 2 0000DD20 1 2 C0 32 -- 1 --- PC: SynthStrings 1...
  15. 7

How do i do that? I have a Cakewalk UM-2G and just installed MIDI-OX. Now what do i do? Thanks, Chris
  16. 7

I have an edirol interface, i`ll hook it up tonight and try it.
  17. 7

:evil: I am going insane and do not understand what the problem is.... :evil: Here`s my setup: -5153>interface cable to Gizmo amp connection -Amp Gizmo midi in to Nova midi out via 5 pin midi cable -Nova set to send program change via channel 1, amp Gizmo setup to receive on channel 1 also...
  18. 7

Little problem with 5150 II and loop activation on RG-16

Ah Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found the culprit. I had a MIDI CC #92 set up for my Meathead previously that i guess was causing a conflict. Everything A OK man. Thanks a lot for your time. Chris
  19. 7

The rg-16 remembers my channel settings, but each time i save one with the loop, when i recall it, the loop (Switch 5) comes on but goes off immediately after. I hear it click back to off. I`ve got 5 presets and the 3 with the loop on do the same thing. I`ll try to go in the G Systems MIDI...
  20. 7

First of all hi Ron and everybody here!!!! Just got a 5150 II and set up up my rig with the G System, everything OK except that when setting up the loop and saving my preset on the RG, when i go back to that preset, the loop shuts off. Is the loop switching on the 5150 not momentary? I put the...
Back