Search results

1. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Hi i will ask him to email you, he will not have my GT however as i will be taking it to him once the display has been delivered… do i just give him the normal rjm email address
  2. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Hi, ok thanks…I’ll not take the chance as I’m not very good at that, however I know a guy who lives very close to me who repairs electrical and musical equipment I will speak to him about it… Is there anything in particular he would need to know or would it be just quite straight forward for an...
  3. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Thanks, Iv ordered the display (£50) and emailed the electronic music services…. Quick question, is the display difficult to install? Is it something I would be able to fit myself?
  4. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Anyone?
  5. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Can anyone help me out please… it seems I need a new main display for my GT16 - I’m in the UK and desperately wanting to get this issue sorted…please if you can help me let me know. Can I purchase the main display screen in the UK (what’s the make/model number)… thanks
  6. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Hi, used it last night, display fine when first powered up but then went all skewed during the show..couldn’t use tuner etc.. Would it be possible to buy the display and get it fitted? Getting desperate over here..
  7. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

Hi, connected it up this morning and the display came on though not quite fully - there was a thick blank line down the centre…after pulling out the cable and re-connecting it came on as it should… I think it must be on its way out (the display that is). Is the display something I can replace...
  8. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

here’s what’s happened
  9. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

hi, hope someone can help, the main display has gone off on my GT16, it’s still lit bright white but there’s nothing on it.. hope i can get it sorted as i’m nowhere near my Axe so can’t even check my tuning etc.. in the UK.
  10. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

Brilliant, thanks for the help and advice, I will let you know how I get on. Happy new year.
  11. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

This sounds great, I will get 2 X WIDI masters ordered…not too sure if any of the gizmos will help as yet but will look into them… I don’t have my GT-16 on a board, I use it on its own so having to use a power supply for it wouldn’t really be of any benefit interesting though it sounds…I’ll...
  12. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

I have the GT-16 connected to the Phantom power box with the 7 pin cable…the phantom power box (which has MIDI in and Out) is in the bottom rack, my Axe III is in the top box..would I be able to connect a WIDI Master from the Power box to the And the MIDI in on the Axe III. And from the Axe MIDI...
  13. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

ah, then this has been my problem…I tried the MIDI din to ethernet from the out of the Axe then converting it back to a MIDI din on the PPA end, but the GT-16 stopped working…when using a single MIDI cable from the Axe out to the PPA the GT works as it should…but I don’t want to be using a cable...
  14. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

I will try diagram 2 (and move the PPA box into the top rack… if my idea of dissecting and soldering the 5 strands of a midi cable to a panel connection doesn’t work.though I need to return a midi in to the axe as it is controlled from the lock track unit (switching scenes etc). I’ve tried the...
  15. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

That’s the problem as all MIDI connections are 3 pin not 5…. the MIDI protocol is 3 pin not 5 so there’s nothing available to purchase to enable this…unless I make something from 5 strand cable…. not sure what you mean by adding another two or more phantom boxes? How would I do that? Even though...
  16. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

No, I have a large rack that is split into two, top half has the Axe III, bottom half has the Din7F and other midi devices. I wanted to have a midi connection on the the back of each rack so I can connect them with a short midi patch cable…
  17. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

Hi, im using the RJM power box Din7F ..the XLR to MIDI was only 3 pin - I ordered them at the time I didn’t realise that standard 3 pin midi wouldn’t work, I then ordered Midi to Ethernet as it said all 5 pins were connected but that didn’t work…all other searches have revealed that everything...
  18. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

seems like nothing will work . as only RJM is operating outside the MIDI standard, there is no 5-pin DIN (bidirectional) MIDI. So I don't i will find any device that is compatible ‍♂️
  19. Andy Power

MasterMind GT 16 AXEFX III & Bi-Directional midi used with a Bluetooth Midi adapter....

Could you give some detail on how you did this please?
  20. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

They don’t work…though they say all five pins are connected it doesn’t work indicating that only 3 are connected….. so back to square one as I am unable to find anything… I emailed CME Widi but they replied saying only pins 4, 2 and 5 are connected..so the GT-16 will not work
Back