Search results

1. D

mystery

I recall what happened to me at one point was I updated a section and my number reference did not match, so the patches were off and when scrolled out of the short list I updated, it didn't sync up right. I scratched my head for a while on it...but I recall I read someone else had a similar...
  2. D

mystery

Could it be the way you're updating start/scan end/scan numbering?
  3. D

Help with midi

Probably easiest to upload your file for folks to see. Here's a video from Ron that may help if you want to check your work. I've got all that you have minus the riverside setup on a PBC and they all work as expected. Many of the pedal controls are configured within the editor though you...
  4. D

Boss over boss

It may also help looking at sample configurations of button controls. Once you have the board and Axe configured correctly. I could help you with some sample configurations. A few others on here have posted their files too. That can give you an idea of button configuration....in addition to...
  5. D

Boss over boss

Maybe this will help? https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=RJM_Mastermind_MIDI_foot_controller
  6. D

Do the GT's do MIDI over USB?

Not sure if this may be a solution but check into CAMOLA USB MIDI Host Box USB. Search for them on Amazon.
  7. D

Boss over boss

If you're using an multibox (if that is what you're referring to a "block"), you'll have a midi through that can be used on that. You should also have a midi thru on the AxFX too. If you actually needed a midi splitter if you don't have the aforementioned options, at minimum you will have a...
  8. D

Ping Pong Problems

What did you do to correct the problem? Your solution may help others who have the same question.
  9. D

Best way to diagnose midi messages??

If it is corruption from one of the devices, these can help: https://midisolutions.com/prodqth.htm
  10. D

Anybody here already using the new Morningstar MC6 Pro?

I recall you mentioning you were on your last purchase....hmm :-).
  11. D

Button Issue with PBC 10

O yea, I forgot 5 pin din is referenced as necessary. Question for you Ron, are pins 1 & 3 being tied between units for clamping voltage potential differences when/if using two separate power supplies OR are pins 1&3 in this case used as bidirectional data? Though he mentioned he's getting a...
  12. D

Button Issue with PBC 10

If pins 1 and 3 are not being used, he can effectively double up the wires for pins 4 & 5.
  13. D

Connector Protector & Handling Bar

It's the only kind I have j/k. Typical response from my wife. Hope it helps some. Maybe future boards for customers could be setup as an option...With a basic drill jig template as I assume most of your shells are probably cut in runs, it's easy to add the holes in those before boards are...
  14. D

Button Issue with PBC 10

Sounds like you may have troubleshooted the culprit. No shield with a long cable like that running near other RF electrical fields while capacitance is higher is probably creating your intermittent issue. Adjust it and report back and let us know if it fixed the problem. Removing the brown...
  15. D

Ron/All, Information is listed in the wish list section, though it's not necessarily a wish item for existing owners. An idea for a simple design change is to add a bar to protect cables and circuit board. The bar also doubles as a handling arm. The bar shown is a cabinet pull. Design...
  16. D

Ron/All, An idea for a simple design change is to add a bar to protect cables and circuit board. The bar also doubles as a handling arm. The bar shown is a cabinet pull. Design intent: The bar reduces potential component damage. On a floor, it's easy to step on, drop an object or kick cables...
  17. D

Button Issue with PBC 10

I would not think it's the PBC firmware or the fact you're using another to slave it. There could be a trigger to not repeat or ignore maybe? If it's not a setting, you could try another cable. If you're running very long distances and/or the cables are good, that can lead to latency or...
  18. D

PBC10 Owner needs more Loops: Mini Effect Gizmo X or PBC6?

Yea series. You would need to get a line mixer as the pbc6 does not have advanced parallel mixing capabilities like your pbc10. You can move the compressor in front or behind as the pbc6 has rerouting/organizing features that the pbc10 does not have. The pbc6 and megx have similar functions...
  19. D

Yes, to run stereo on the PBC6 the tip and ring are the the left/right channels. Sleeve is common. Make or purchase a Y-insert cable. TRS 1/4" jack to two 1/4" TS jacks. ...where the T (from the TRS) goes to one of the 1/4" T's and the R (from the TRS) goes to the other 1/4" T. Again...
  20. D

ha-ha love the Frank quote. I unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to see him live in action. A close professional photographer buddy did shots of Frank back in the day. Classic! My buddy did shoot his sons show as well a few years ago which I did attend. He showed me a few of Franks a...
Back