Search results

1. J

RESOLVED: MEG-X Internal Tuner with GT-16

That explains the behavior I am seeing. I must have missed that in the manual. Thanks!
  2. J

Do the function LEDs come on when the tuner is engaged by design?
  3. J

Here is the updated file with tuner working. Loop 3 is behaving as I described loop 4 above (intermittent flashing when toggling the tuner on) and both function switch LEDs illuminate while the tuner is engaged.
  4. J

Thanks, Ron. I found where to do that and added the System/Tuner action, as well as the action for CC 119 Toggle for the tuner on/off commands. Now the tuner works, Eureka! However the function switches are still toggling and I can't find the connection. Also, now loop 3 is toggling back and...
  5. J

I have been trying to get this working for a couple days. Bidirectional MIDI is on. MIDI channels are the same. 7-pin cable (checked for continuity on all 7 pins) from GT MIDI OUT to MEG-X MIDI IN. Only thing connected is the MMGT and the MEG-X, plus Mac for the GT editor via USB. Power supply...
  6. J

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

What I noticed with my Mac, IIRC, was I had to update the firmware to 4.8 in order for the editor to read the settings from the hardware. Once I did that with a USB stick it was fine.
  7. J

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

Editor crashes on my Mac when I assign the device to Synergy/Syn-2 and assign the buttons to the default of the Syn-2. As soon as I click "ok" on the pop-up confirmation window it crashes.
  8. J

GT16/AxeFx3 effects shifting during scene load

I think I’m good now. Another thing I realized, having the editor connected was causing some sync issues. When I got my layout set, I disconnected the editor and restarted the GT, everything works perfectly.
  9. J

Oh, I think turning on Scene Revert in the Axe May have solved my problem. I’ll report back if not. Thank you for tying to help!
  10. J

I just did a factory reset and checked those 2 settings. They are off by default. I’m still having sync issues. For example, my dirty and chunk patches have Delay 1 bypassed. If I go from dirty to chunk, turn on Delay 1, then go back to dirty, the delay remains on. It does not load the scene as...
  11. J

Hmmm, we’ll I ended up trying song mode because my IA switches weren’t tracking changes in preset mode. Song mode fixed it. I’ll try going back to preset/scenes mode, but I may end up using the FC6 to get through the gig tonight and track down my gremlins when I have more time and don’t have to...
  12. J

I have an FC6 and this behavior doesn't happen with that as the controller, so I am pretty confident I managed to create a situation where the MMGT is sending extraneous MIDI data which causes the behavior in question. Just switching scenes with the FC6 works as expected.
  13. J

I can attach screen shots but my .rjs file is not recognized.
  14. J

Yeah, I used the “attach files” button on the post and navigated to the file I mentioned, which is actually 1.8MB on my Mac. The screen shot was to show you (whoever reads this) that I cannot upload the file I saved from GT Editor, and I don’t know why. The forum software just tells me it is an...
  15. J

The file I tried to upload is named Axe3-SYN-4CM.rjs but I get this message from the board software.
  16. J

Thanks. I tried to attach it (.rjs file) to the post but i got an error message from saying the file appears empty and to pick a new file. Not sure what the disconnect is.
  17. J

I am using a single preset with 4 scenes. I used get song names so my preset name is in the main display and the 4 scenes are preset buttons on the bottom row. I have everything working as expected now, except that when I load a scene I hear a split second of effect chaos (various effects in the...
  18. J

Low Profile TRS plugs?

That seems like the reason the owner of Sqaureplugs developed the compact straight plugs.
  19. J

Low Profile TRS plugs?

Which right angle TRS plugs will fit in the back of a MEG-X?
  20. J

Low Profile TRS plugs?

I think this is the solution for Y-cable/insert: https://btpa.com/sps7-s
Back