Search results

1. J

RESOLVED: MEG-X Internal Tuner with GT-16

I have been trying to get this working for a couple days. Bidirectional MIDI is on. MIDI channels are the same. 7-pin cable (checked for continuity on all 7 pins) from GT MIDI OUT to MEG-X MIDI IN. Only thing connected is the MMGT and the MEG-X, plus Mac for the GT editor via USB. Power supply...
  2. J

GT16/AxeFx3 effects shifting during scene load

I am using a single preset with 4 scenes. I used get song names so my preset name is in the main display and the 4 scenes are preset buttons on the bottom row. I have everything working as expected now, except that when I load a scene I hear a split second of effect chaos (various effects in the...
  3. J

Low Profile TRS plugs?

I'm rackmounting a MEG-X on a shelf and want to minimize the space between the rear panel and rear of the shelf. Short TS plugs are no problem, but I'm hoping to come across something fairly short for TRS plugs for the stereo and split mono loops.
  4. J

Wish: Lexicon MPX R1 Mode

Device mode to emulate R1 footcontroller for bidirectional communication between MMGT and Lexicon MPX-1 and MPX G2.
  5. J

Support for Roland GP8

The GP8 is essentially 6 BOSS analog '80s-era pedals combined with Roland stereo digital delay and chorus, a la SDE-3000.Pluis you can insert a preamp in between the analog and digital sections via 4CM. Pretty cutting edge for mid-'80s. The problem is it doesn't have CC support so you are...
Back