Search results

1. A

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

Ah this is great! Thanks very much as always Ron!
  2. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Love this! Thank you Ron!!
  3. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

That is awesome! Congratulations from a very happy customer! 9 years and still easily the best floor controller out there!
  4. A

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Wow this release looks super! I cannot wait to try it out, thank you Ron and fam! :) I will be test driving it with the latest public beta release from Fractal! This has been an awesome week firmware wise, I definitely bought the right products for myself!
  5. A

IAs with multiple steps and changing labels

This has worked perfectly! Thank you so much!! Time to start playing with more macros!! :):)
  6. A

Awesome, thanks Ron! I’ll do this first thing tomorrow! Have a good one!!
  7. A

I have uploaded my settings in case you wanted to take a look. The green button on Page 1 called Delays is the one I am using to open the delays page. All the best, Adrian.
  8. A

Thanks Ron! Apologies, I realised I had already asked this a few months ago! Unfortunately I have tried Page 1 and get the same issue.
  9. A

FM3-MMGT22 New Rig Set-Up Day...

That looks awesome! I was about to say that all you need now is 2 expression pedals but then I noticed....! :cool:
  10. A

I'm currently rewriting my whole workflow on my GT22/AxeFX3, and have a great idea that I have not been able to get working on it yet (mostly due to user error). Question 1 Firstly, I used to have 3 delay IAs on my main page 1. I now want to have just a single Delay IA, which opens up a delay...
  11. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

Thank you Ron! I'll be updating my GT22 tomorrow so will let you know how that goes. Many thanks!!
  12. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

Hey @rjmmusic thanks for the really great update! Just wanted to put on your radar, the above doesn't work for some of the effects. I've just tested with Delay, Chorus, Tremelo, Phaser and Rotary, but not checked them all. That said, it definitely works for Drives, Reverbs and other main...
  13. A

Question about colors / displays

I have a friend who is colour blind, so the text inversion is very useful for him (on the rare occasion that I let him use my GT22 when he comes to visit).
  14. A

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Just in case you need help with the Local Pages, the best way to learn about them is to watch the good man himself explain it to you:
  15. A

Yes, and that can also be done in the Local Page which is per preset.
  16. A

Yes there is, there is a feature called Local Pages which effectively allows one custom page per preset (I think it is page 16 from memory). I use this feature quite extensively on my GT22, so my channels reflect the name of the effect rather than the A-D on a per preset basis.
  17. A

After the Preset Update function, this is one of my favourites in this release! Love my GT more than ever now for the ease of editing it! Thank you Ron!
  18. A

Save different IA Cycle Step Names per preset

Coming back to this, I fixed my issue with my normal pages not updating to display the correct active scene and they work fine now, but the Local Pages definitely don't. I made a quick YT video (it is unlisted) just to show the problem. Note that for all of my presets I have the GT22 default...
  19. A

Huge apologies Ron - I feel really stupid - I've just seen now my normal page Scene buttons are not showing the default scene anymore as well. The problem is definitely something I must have done, so I am willing to bet once I fix it on my side then the Local Pages will work the same way as well.
  20. A

I do have Poll State switched on, and this only happens on the local pages whereas the others work perfectly. I can't use Global for the Scene buttons either, but then this isn't a showstopper because I know for the presets with local pages will always default to the first Scene anyway. And the...
Back