Search results

1. RainWizerd

Upgraded Switches for GT series.

I seen awhile back there were "upgraded" switches for the GT. They were around $12 a switch., give or take. I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have information on these ? Thanks.
  2. RainWizerd

Different IA buttons on different pages.

Gt 10, ext switch bank +/- so I can use as many buttons possible. I want to use 1 preset (maybe 2) and the rest IA buttons. The preset is the song name and load first tone and the IA buttons are cc messages. My problem is when you assign an IA button they stay there on every bank with the same...
  3. RainWizerd

Boss 200

This should be another easy one. I am sending a CC message to my boss eq 200 on an IA button and I have to press it twice to turn on/off. I check momentary and it toggles on/off fine with one click, but, The IA button will not stay lit due to mom being checked. I like for the IA button to stay a...
  4. RainWizerd

toggle IA Mode with an external controller

I want to toggle IA mode and Bank up/down with an external controller. Is this possible? I cant find any CC charts. Thanks.
  5. RainWizerd

H9 CC Messages.

I have an IA page dedicated to an H9. I want to set up CC messages to bank up and down presets oon 5&6, and different actions on 1-4. Tuner,hotknob,bypass. I have them all in a group with send off messages...off. I have assigned each one an action. Im getting no response from the H9 when i send...
  6. RainWizerd

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

I'm using the IA page to recall the 4 amp channels on my amp. CC messages and it almost works like I want. I'm using the IA as a stompbox mode. Amp channel changing only. I run into a problem with changing the channels. It mis reads when going out of order.1-clean 2-crunch 3-lead 4-ultra. When...
Back