Search results

1. kirkbowman

Axe FX III - CC# 2: Control

When choosing a CC# for the Axe FX III, what is CC# 2: Control? How do its On and Off values work?
  2. kirkbowman

Axe FX III - Tuner & Blocks

I am trying to setup a couple of things with a Mastermind LT and Axe FX III. 1. How can I get the tuner from the Axe FX to display on the Mastermind screen? 2. How can I setup a button on the Mastermind to toggle on/off when changing presets on the Axe FX?
  3. kirkbowman

Axe FX III - New Setlists Feature

Fractal Audio has released firmware 19.0.6 for the Axe FX III. It includes a new Setlist/Songs feature. (Not the same as Setlist/Songs on the Mastermind.) This is a request for RJM to add support for the Axe FX Setlist/Songs feature to the Mastermind...
  4. kirkbowman

Change block channel on Axe FX III

Is it possible to setup a Mastermind LT to toggle through the channels of a block on the Axe FX III?
  5. kirkbowman

Control button state via sysex

Is it possible to control the state of a button on the Mastermind LT via Midi, maybe via sysex?
  6. kirkbowman

Select 1st Preset in Bank

Prior to updating to firmware 4.6.1, banking up or down would also select the 1st preset in the bank. Is there a way to re-activate this behavior in 4.6.1?
  7. kirkbowman

Mastermind Editor Manual Update

When does RJM expect to update the Mastermind Editor Manual to version 4.6?
  8. kirkbowman

Yamaha Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Interface

Could I use the Yamaha MD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Interface with the Mastermind LT? I ask because it draws power (26mW) from the MIDI out port on the LT. https://usa.yamaha.com/products/music_production/accessories/md-bt01/
  9. kirkbowman

Confirm MIDI Clock

Is there a way to confirm the Mastermind LT is sending MIDI clock through the MIDI Out port to my Mac?
  10. kirkbowman

Second expression pedal

Is there a way to add a second expression pedal to a Mastermind LT?
  11. kirkbowman

Send MIDI clock to computer (Mac)

I am trying to confirm the Mastermind LT is sending MIDI clock to my Mac. I am using MIDI Monitor and do not see MIDI clock messages. Are there certain settings I need double check on the Mastermind?
Back