Search results

1. Jacobiuswrex

External MIDI Controller compatible with GT22?

Hi there I am wondering if it is possible to connect a USB-MIDI controller to the "to device" USB A port on the Mastermind GT22 and forward the messages through? Is this possible? Thanks Jake
  2. Jacobiuswrex

Mastermind GT22 Controlling Reason 10

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this little video I made explaining how I'm using the GT22 to control a DAW for hands free recording! Very happy and excited with how many possibilities are packed into this controller! Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks Jake
  3. Jacobiuswrex

GT/22 Noob Programming Preset Question

Hi there, I am looking to control BOTH an AXEFX3 and a Kemper with a GT/22. I have taken Ron's advice and ordered a MIDI merger box to establish two way communication with both devices and the GT22. I am a little confused however about how the presets WORK on RJM products. Particularly: I want...
  4. Jacobiuswrex

Connecting Mastermind GT22 via Bomebox

Hi there, Very excited just ordered a GT22 for my Kemper/Fractal/Synth/DAW rig. I am wondering if there may be any considerations against using Bomeboxes with the mastermind gt22 that I am not aware of? https://www.bome.com/products/bomebox I basically have two Bomeboxes, one on my board, and...
Back