Search results

1. T

Change to a Song-based programing on PBC ?

I've expressed this suggestion privately in the past and i still feel that a far simpler user programing would be to have the Editor and programing based on a "song" priority basis. Once a song is entered on the Editor, screens then allowing you to select the 1-10 buttons which are connected to...
  2. T

BPM Readout Permanently Displayed

BIG ditto !!
  3. T

BPM in display

I would like to echo that same request again or at least be able to press the L6 button and have the tempo bpm display for several seconds again.
  4. T

gain loss

I probably just found my answer. I have an AMT vol pedal before the PBC. It has a 3 position switch for gains. 0, 6, and 12db. I had the pedal set on 0db gain and fully depressed. I thought that should be a unity gain setting but I guess I am wrong. However, even with the switch set to 12db, I...
  5. T

gain loss

I compared my guitar volume plugged directly into my amp with my guitar going thru the PBC. No loops were active in the PBC. Guitar and amp settings remained same in this comparison. When going thru the PBC there was a very noticeable lower volume/gain than if i did not use the PBC. All buffers...
  6. T

BPM in display

Can we have the BPM show for a longer or constant time in the display on a PBC-10? Or how about linking it to a switch so that i can press that and the bpm pops back into view at least momentarily.
  7. T

Blinking light for song tempo?

There must be some addnl settings to perform also. When I tried this for button L6, I got a tempo light but when I banked away from that song, the light stopped and did not return for any other song or even the song that I was on when i got it to flash in the first place.
  8. T

Additional button displays

It would be great if the PBC had an LED or LCD display above the 1-5 buttons which could display the song preset names when a song is loaded. The purpose would be to show up to 5 preset names for the song such as verse, intro, bridge, outro.....whatever name the player has assigned. I would...
Back