Search results

1. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Hi Ron -- I'm just seeing this. Sending a BIG thanks for implementing the requested "wait" function. Much appreciated! cheers - Joel
  2. J

MMGT16 / MEG / TriAxis / Eventide / Marshall Home Studio Rack Build

Thank you! Looks from your profile pic that we have some similar tastes! Cheers -- J
  3. J

[DONE] Wish: Sleep Action

Hi Ron -- Thanks so much for the reply. C++ is a great language, especially for performance / low-level applications. I don't have any experience with RTOS, but looked them up & read just a bit ... very interesting. Yes, I get what you are saying on the sleep. From my *very* limited context...
  4. J

Hi Ron — Reply is appreciated & I understand your situation. Of the two, the delayed trigger off for pedal down is more important to me. Out of curiosity, can I ask what language/ framework you develop in? cheers — J
  5. J

This feature request would be for an insertable "sleep" action, which would pause / buffer all midi output for a fixed duration. The reason is that some receiving equipment can be sensitive to instructions sent with a very short interval of separation. Inserting a short gap can let the...
  6. J

Wish: Timer Delay for Pedal Position Actions

Hi Ron -- A very happy 2021! The ability to delay the "off" trigger based on a pedal position is still high on my MMGT wish list. In my application, rolling on a pedal engages and then modulates my CryBaby, and rolling back off disengages. The goal would be a feature where rolling off...
  7. J

MMGT16 / MEG / TriAxis / Eventide / Marshall Home Studio Rack Build

This is my guitar rack. It is a permanent installation, as live performance is not a goal. It does facilitate recording, and is part of a larger home studio. Please enjoy a quick tour & tell me what you think in the comments! My guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Standard (black), which has been...
  8. J

Wish: font size

+1
  9. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Hi Ron -- Super! Just got around to loading up the new firmware. Fixed a nasty bug that made a row of buttons get stuck in the bootloader screen I take it this is the same issue that bit me in January after an intermittent power connection that required sending the GT16 in for a reset...
  10. J

Light on External Switch is Always On

Here's my pedalboard, by the way ... working great! Editor layout and logic is outrageously smart -- very nicely done! Cheers -- Joel And the rack:
  11. J

Brilliant -- "Black for Off" was what I needed. It's all working as intended now. The manual does say "LED is single color", but I hadn't inferred the generalization of "Black" to turn it off. thanks!
  12. J

Cool -- I missed that detail. I'll give it a try and report back. thanks!
  13. J

Hi Ron -- I'm using a Mission SP1-RJM expression pedal with my GT/16. The switch output (jack 2) on the pedal is connected with a TRS cable to the External Switches 1/2 input on the back of the GT. In the Editor on the buttons page the "Ext switch 1" is configured as a Normal IA button. The...
  14. J

Hi Ron -- Just bumping this wish ... would still be very nice! Cheers -- Joel
  15. J

Hi Ron -- The "delayed off" is still high on my wish list. I'm using pedal position on a spring-loaded Mission EP1 (modified polarity) to engage a rack wah, but don't want to disengage if the pedal is rolled back momentarily. Cheers -- Joel
  16. J

Wish: Remember "Set Switch Position" after Settings Transfer

It is apparently necessary to manually reconfigure the "set switch position" status via the pedalboard after transferring settings or changes from a computer via USB. Is that the intended behavior? Would it be possible to instead enter the switch position as a percentage of the calibrated...
  17. J

It would be nice to have an insertable "sleep" action in milliseconds. For example, consider the case that a sequence of commands is being sent, but a subsequent command won't work unless the first one has completed at the other end. A sleep command with variable millisecond duration could...
  18. J

A feature I would like to see is a delay timer for sending the off-signal based on pedal position. For example, if modulating an effect one might intermittently pass through the "down" position briefly, but not intend to turn the effect off altogether. In this scenario the off signal would...
Back