Search results

1. J

MMGT16 / MEG / TriAxis / Eventide / Marshall Home Studio Rack Build

This is my guitar rack. It is a permanent installation, as live performance is not a goal. It does facilitate recording, and is part of a larger home studio. Please enjoy a quick tour & tell me what you think in the comments! My guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Standard (black), which has been...
  2. J

Light on External Switch is Always On

Hi Ron -- I'm using a Mission SP1-RJM expression pedal with my GT/16. The switch output (jack 2) on the pedal is connected with a TRS cable to the External Switches 1/2 input on the back of the GT. In the Editor on the buttons page the "Ext switch 1" is configured as a Normal IA button. The...
  3. J

Wish: Remember "Set Switch Position" after Settings Transfer

It is apparently necessary to manually reconfigure the "set switch position" status via the pedalboard after transferring settings or changes from a computer via USB. Is that the intended behavior? Would it be possible to instead enter the switch position as a percentage of the calibrated...
  4. J

[DONE] Wish: Sleep Action

It would be nice to have an insertable "sleep" action in milliseconds. For example, consider the case that a sequence of commands is being sent, but a subsequent command won't work unless the first one has completed at the other end. A sleep command with variable millisecond duration could...
  5. J

Wish: Timer Delay for Pedal Position Actions

A feature I would like to see is a delay timer for sending the off-signal based on pedal position. For example, if modulating an effect one might intermittently pass through the "down" position briefly, but not intend to turn the effect off altogether. In this scenario the off signal would...
Back