Search results

1. Andy Gergen

Prostage Remote Wah Control with MMGT Editor

Id love to hear how the Wahrytone is working out too! Hoping I can use tuner on the RJM screen and volume for an off stage rig!. Let us know how it works out!
  2. Andy Gergen

Tuner Data Over MIDI

Dang I dont want any of those! haha New product idea for the 4 of us that would buy it!
  3. Andy Gergen

Tuner Data Over MIDI

Hey all! Currently using my LT screen for a tuner coming from my Kemper. I love the set up because I can leave my Kemper back stage and have a small profile board at my feet with control of everything I need. However, now Im ready to move away from the Kemper but dont want to lose the...
  4. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Yes I did. Triple checked it Thanks so much for the hard work!
  5. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Alrighty That fixed it for button 4 (delay) but not for button 5 (reverb).
  6. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Im seems to be working consistently for buttons 1-4 (stomps C,D,X & Mod) but its not working with buttons 4 & 5 (Delay and Reverb). Which is what Ive been testing with, which is why I hadn't noticed the others working. I apologize for not being thorough. From what I can tell, the buttons are...
  7. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Hey, Still not having any luck with this. Ive deleted the 2nd KPA. Set Manufacturer to none Model to ??? MIDI Channel to None Wrote the settings, not just changes Still no joy. Ive attached my file to see if maybe you can help again. Thanks!
  8. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Check and check Not set to slave. I did have Send on Preset Change and Preset change turned on but I fixed it and still no luck. Ive attached a screen shot and my .rjs file, if that might help us get it figured out. Thanks!
  9. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Yeah All that checks out. I must be missing a setting somewhere. Tuner works over the 7 Pin, I assumed that confirmed bi-direction was working. Bi-directional is on in the MIDI settings
  10. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

I do have bi-directional MIDI set up with a phantom power box. The only thing I can think of that's causing me issues is, I just learned yesterday the MIDI cables only have 2 conductors. Does this functionality require all 5 pins to be connected?
  11. Andy Gergen

Kemper IA

Hey! I have an IA page set up for my Kemper. The issue is, when I go to it, its not showing the current state of what's on/off. Its showing everything as off. When I toggle buttons, the slots react correctly, Id just like it to show the current status of the effect slots. Is that possible...
  12. Andy Gergen

Tuner Display from Kemper

Got it working! You guys are the best!
  13. Andy Gergen

Ok, I figured how to get it working with a button but Id prefer it if It engaged the tuner when the volume pedal is at 0.
  14. Andy Gergen

Hello! Im setting up my LT with the assumption that it supported the Kemper's tuner on the LT's display like the GT but Im having trouble and wondering if it is actually supported on the LT. If it is, what could I be doing wrong? Latest LT firmware and lates Kemper (non-beta) firmware...
Back