Search results

1. johnnym

Axe FX3.....Scenes

Thanks Ron Just clearing the name of each page has resolved everything. Not sure I explained myself clearly but it shows the preset names on one page and preset/scenes on the other page....so does everything I would have wished for. I guess I'm getting too old for all this technology, its a...
  2. johnnym

Axe FX3.....Scenes

I have several pages. First Page is Presets and the Second page is for Scenes. I have other pages which I don’t have a problem with Preset page does what it should ….no problems. Scene page does not do what I wish it to do I wish for the Scene Page to display the name of the Scene as opposed to...
  3. johnnym

Pro Tools and Mastermind LT

Back from Holiday and all working perfectly......Thanks Ron
  4. johnnym

Thank You. Can all this be achieved in one program instead of me having to load my Fractal Axe settings and then load my Pro Tools settings. Could I load up Fractal Axe settings and then have the pro Tools settings on a page? Flying off on holiday this morning so will try it all out when I get back.
  5. johnnym

Seemed to make more sense doing it the way you suggested...less cables and it works! Another problem for you though...... I set the play button Green and the record button Red. What I wish to achieve is for the button colour to stay on. For example if I press Play, I would like the green...
  6. johnnym

Ok. it all works as you said it would. Thank you, I really appreciate your help
  7. johnnym

Great....Thank you. Will give it a go. One more question though........ Why set Midi port to USB? I am coming out of midi in/out from LT into Steinberg UR44 midi in/out. Is it better to use USB from LT into computer as opposed to using Midi in/out? In Pro Tools I have Fractal Axe and Steinberg...
  8. johnnym

Hi Anyone here use Pro Tools? I wish to use my LT Pedal for controlling Play/record/stop/ Punch in etc, but just don't know where to begin. I already use my pedal for Axe FX3, but would like to make full use of it In Pro Tools the CC number for play is 117, but is the button a preset, IA...
  9. johnnym

Screen Freeze

UPDATE............. This problem has not happened since I plugged the USB directly into my MAC. Definitley a loose connection on the seperate powered usb block and not the firmware update
  10. johnnym

Screen Freeze

I was changing presets and noticed that nothing at all was happening. Screen was showing Preset Page but none of the buttons were working, everything was frozen. I turned the power off by disconnecting the USB lead and powered back on...everything worked as it should. This has only happened...
  11. johnnym

Screen Freeze

Updated to the latest firmware. Experienced a screen freeze on two occasions. I am powered via USB. Will power from mains plug next time in case there is an issue with USB. Is this unique or has it been reported. Solution? Johnny M
  12. johnnym

Ext Switch

Another Ext Switch added to the editor so I can use all three of my ext buttons. :) For the two extra buttons I am using I have wired switch one, + to tip, switch 2, + to ring and the rest to sleeve. Im guessing it cant be done with a third button as you would need something more than a TRS OUT
  13. johnnym

Integrating AxeFxIII with Mastermind LT

Thats great news !! I'm glad it all worked out in the end
  14. johnnym

Hi

Ok everything works including Tuner Display... Cheers Johnny M
  15. johnnym

Buying advice for potential RJM user - now owner! :)

Another Fractal user here, although only using the Mastermind LT. I agree with everything Sleestak has said. Im in my second day and regret I never purchased a very long time ago..I know what my uprgrade will be :)
  16. johnnym

Hi

Aaaah ok...didn't think of that. Thanks
  17. johnnym

Hi

CC27 and CC28 are used by the looper, so I am using CC5 and 6 which seem ok to use. If I use momentary it increments and decrements +2 and -2. Without momentary it works as it should. Otherwise its all good :) Cheers Johnny M
  18. johnnym

Hi

Thank you...will give it a go later Cheers Johnny M
  19. johnnym

Hi

Hi there After what seemed like an eternity of waiting for my LT it finally arrived today. HM Customs and parcelforce seem to take a lifetime releasing goods. I managed to pay the customs tax plus VAT tax and parcelforce charges for delivering a little bit early.Three weeks of waiting seemed...
  20. johnnym

Integrating AxeFxIII with Mastermind LT

Hi there I finally received my LT today...took ages to get through customs etc. Anyway, I had the same problem with the bar not populating, checked my midi connections and had it completely wrong. To get it all working I used both Midi In/out from the LT to Fractal Axe...make sure in goes to...
Back