Search results

1. J

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

Thank you! The GT was indeed set to receive channel 1, not none.
  2. J

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

@rjmmusic Last night during a gig I had an issue with my setlist presets jumping around. I'm using the Mastermind GT10 with an Axe Fx III, both on the latest firmware. All of my song presets are below number 40 but my Mastermind GT was selecting presets in the 100's. I power cycled twice but it...
  3. J

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

So I thought the issue was solved but I had the glitch again last night. I was using the song select button, selected the desired song in my set, then the Axe Fx III went to a preset outside of bank 1. As before there's no switch I could use in the Mastermind to get back on track, had to power...
  4. J

Update: Happy to report last night was my first gig in two weeks this issue hasn't occurred! The only thing I did differently was set the Axe Fx III to ignore redundant PC's.
  5. J

Yes, 4.6.3. Here's my file, thanks for the help!
  6. J

This happened to me again at a gig this week and I was able to recreate the problem. I was on preset 49, selected a new preset using the Preset + button, should've gone to preset 42 which was programmed in my setlist, instead jumped to preset 177 in the Axe III. Once there, I've found no way to...
  7. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

No it jumped to a seemingly random preset in the Axe and the GT displayed the correct preset number and song name but the IA’s I use for scene names changed to display “scene 1, scene 2”, etc. instead of my custom names.
  8. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I’m experiencing some intermittent strangeness when using a set list in combination with Axe-Fx III. Everything works as expected for a while but then when I hit an IA button that selects scenes it jumps to a preset not even contained in my set list. I thought I might’ve made a programming error...
  9. J

GT10/Axe Fx III Bug or User Error?

Ok good to know. Thanks!
  10. J

I should mention this issue is only happening in a few song presets that have edited local buttons. The one's I've noticed that have this issue are: My Type Sledgehammer Keep On
  11. J

Yes I'm on 4.6.1. Here's my settings, thanks for the help!
  12. J

Yes those are all working fine.
  13. J

Appreciate the help! I tried using IA link and double checked that "send on preset change" and "update on preset change" are off. Still no luck. Any other suggestions?
  14. J

Hey y'all, I've been using the GT10 to control my Axe Fx III for some time now and it's worked flawlessly up to this point. An issue I've just started running into is when I load some song presets, the GT10 doesn't automatically update to the 1st scene I have selected. No scene buttons are in...
  15. J

Wish: font size

I’d really appreciate this feature as well!
  16. J

IA Group/Cycle/Set Help

Perfect, thanks a bunch!
  17. J

IA Group/Cycle/Set Help

Hi all, I'm having a tough time setting up some IA functions for a verse, pre-chorus, chorus scenario. Ideally, this is what I'd like to accomplish: Button 1 - Verse - PC 45 On, PC 46+47 Off Button 2 - Pre-Chorus - PC 46 On, PC 45+47 Off Button 3 - Chorus - PC 47 On, PC 45+46 Off Using IA...
Back