Search results

1. Dwelltone

Default Scene State Axe-Fx III

Yes, it is off on all my scene buttons. The only thing that is checked is "IA Link" on all my scene buttons. When I went to confirm my settings the scene 1 button was on after initially turning on the unit then when I changed presets it was off on the next preset and stayed off when going back...
  2. Dwelltone

Bueller? :) Am I the only one having this issue?
  3. Dwelltone

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

I'm still having the issue where the default scene (1) is not showing on when changing presets on my III. Is there something I can change settings on to get that back? EDIT: fixed in 4.5.1
  4. Dwelltone

This may have been a change in 4.4.3, I no longer see Scene 1 as active on my GT22 when changing presets in my Axe-Fx III. It seems like all the other states update but not the Scene button. I may have missed a setting that needs to be updated to make that work again. EDIT: Fixed in 4.5.1
  5. Dwelltone

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

I see it now, you edit "IA Cycle Steps" under the Hold Functions page. Thanks!
  6. Dwelltone

Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself. This works when right-clicking on a button in the Buttons tab and selecting "Assign CC" or "Assign Default Buttons I really like this...
  7. Dwelltone

Retried and it worked. Thanks!
  8. Dwelltone

No go. Same error.
  9. Dwelltone

It may just be my computer but, I'm getting an error when trying to open the zip download file. It says "error 2 - no such file or directory." no matter where I try to open it. I have a MBP, could it be the download file?
  10. Dwelltone

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

What volume pedal are you using? It may need its polarity flipped.
  11. Dwelltone

GT22 Tuner Display with Axe FX III

Fixed in latest FW 4.4beta3!
  12. Dwelltone

Happy to report that the tuner on the GT22 now lines up perfectly with the Axe Fx III tuner!
  13. Dwelltone

This is what it looks like. In the center on GT22 is sharp on III. I'm hitting an open A and only touching tuner. It's only off when it's dead center on GT. For the most part sharp/flat matches. Sorry for low quality pic, the phone focused on the GT. Standard 440 tuning. Both on latest FW.
  14. Dwelltone

I should clarify that I'm talking like a few cents off not way sharp. I'll be in the center on the III and have the flat arrow on the GT22 with barely a line showing flat. It's not a huge difference just not exactly the same. In tune on the GT shows like 1 line, almost 2, sharp on the III
  15. Dwelltone

Hello, When I engage my Axe Fx III tuner via my GT22, I will end up tuning sharp if I use the GT22 display (but the GT22 shows in tune). When I'm looking at the III's tuner and I show in tune, it will be flat on the GT22. Is there an adjustment setting that can sync them up? Thanks!
  16. Dwelltone

Axe-Fx III Output 1 Volume Increment/Decrement?

I realized I didn't explain that well. I didn't realize that the vol inc/dec would be adjustable per scene based on which one was selected within the preset when making the adjustment. I thought it would just adjust scene 1 no matter what. I can adjust the vol of individual scenes within a...
  17. Dwelltone

Axe-Fx III Output 1 Volume Increment/Decrement?

I followed this thread since I was having the same issue not getting Vol -/+ to work on my III. After setting the Output 1 Volume Increment to CC 6 and Decrement to CC 5 in the III and then in the MM making an IA button with CC 5 or 6 with the off value to "none" for each and 127 as "on" (pics...
Back