Search results

1. Megahertzz

Axe FX III. Preset +/- wrap around

Is there a way to make the Preset +/- function wrap around from last to first preset, so that when I'm on preset 512 and push the Preset + buttons it goes to preset 1? Currently it goes to preset 385, and I don't know why or how to change it. It works fine the other way around, going from...
  2. Megahertzz

Button display suddenly blacked out during practice.

I haven't gotten the chance to check if it's the same when there's no function assigned to it, but it's the same when waiting for the Axe FX III to boot up and connect. It was ordered June 7th 2019. Order# 4845.
  3. Megahertzz

Button display suddenly blacked out during practice.

The unit has very little use, and only been powered on 2 or 3 times the last 3 years. It has always been kept dry and warm indoors, never spilled or dropped anything on it. Is there any way to fix this that doesn't require sending it to the US and being without a pedalboard for several weeks?
  4. Megahertzz

[BUG]Axe FX III connected to GT22 doesn't register the full sweep of my expression pedals

I tried downloading a MIDI monitor program recommended by one of the Fractal forum users, but I couldn't make out how to use it. Best thing I can do is upload my GT settings.
  5. Megahertzz

[BUG]Axe FX III connected to GT22 doesn't register the full sweep of my expression pedals

Re-calibrated the pedals so that full range was reached with pedal at about middle position. Problem still persists, there's a long delay between either 9.84 or 9.92, and 10. 9.84 and 9.92 equals CC# 126 and 127, so there seems to be a problem getting either the Axe FX or the GT22 to read the...
  6. Megahertzz

Still having an issue with this as of FW 15.01. This time I couldn't fix it by resetting the MIDI config. I'm out of options.
  7. Megahertzz

Except for saving the settings in the editor, I've done the calibration as described. Tried resetting different parameters and re-testing, and it seems the problem lies in the Axe FX after updating the firmware. Did a full MIDI reset in the Axe FX, and it seems to fix the problem. Since I have...
  8. Megahertzz

I'm reviving this thread because it's still an issue for me. FX3 FW. 14.00, MMGT22 FW. 4.5.1. Mission pedals connected to the MMGT22 have been calibrated several times, still maxes out at 9.92 on wah block, 9.84 on volume block, and most annoying, 98.4 on pitch block. After a few seconds it...
  9. Megahertzz

I tried that yesterday. Didn't hit 100%. I reinstalled the latest Axe FX firmware, reset all midi settings on both Axe FX and GT22, and I even disconnected the pedals. Did the entire setup from scratch and connected and calibrated the pedals. That seemed to work, for now.
  10. Megahertzz

I'm calibrating on the GT. I haven't found any way to calibrate pedals connected through MIDI on the Axe FX.
  11. Megahertzz

I'm running fw.4.4.1 on the GT, rolled back to 11.0 on the Axe without any luck regarding the pedal issue, updated again to 12.06 when the above happened. Back to square one again.
  12. Megahertzz

Nevermind, Held down the top left button while powering on, fixed the problem (I hope).
  13. Megahertzz

Now this just happened, and I can't make it go away! https://imgur.com/yKSvMz6
  14. Megahertzz

I don't know how to set up my computer to monitor MIDI messages, but aside from that I've checked the things you mention. Still doesn't go all the way up. As a last resort I'll try loading an earlier firmware on the Axe FX and see if anything changes.
  15. Megahertzz

I have a GT22 with two Mission Engineering SP-1RJM connected, which i use with my Axe FX III. The Axe won't register the entire sweep of either of my expression pedals, i.e. from 0 to 100% (or 0 to 10, depending on parameter i want to control). I have tried calibrating both pedals several times...
  16. Megahertzz

Axe Fx III: Tuner on expression pedal heel down?

It's not latency, it's the tuner that somehow interferes with the modifier the pedal is controlling. Instead of a smooth volume swell from completely silent, it jumps directly to not-so silent and tracks from there.
  17. Megahertzz

It worked! Thanks! But I have another issue now, there's a latency issue when using the pedal. Even slow movement makes the modifier on the Axe FX jump back and forth to keep up with the movement of the pedal, instead of getting a smooth swell. GT setup file and Axe FX preset example below...
  18. Megahertzz

I got the tuner working by adding a CC toggle #35 (tuner) in the Exp pedal 0 settings, but it engages regardless if toe switch is on or not. I'm guessing there should be something programmed into the settings of the toe switch (Ext. sw 1) to ignore the tuner when the switch is on?
  19. Megahertzz

I updated the firmware and followed the instructions above. I think i'm a little closer now, The tuner activates on the MMGT but not on the Axe Fx. The display on the GT shows a big question mark, which I would guess is because the tuner isn't engaging on the Axe FX. Am I not supposed to use CC...
  20. Megahertzz

I haven't had the time to try it out, unfortunately.
Back