Search results

1. J

Flip Flop between loops with one button press.

I am having trouble figuring out how to use one button to swap between two loops. Here is what I would like to do. I keep my compression on all the time and want to be able to add my overdrive on top of it and toggle back and forth between those two. I would like a second button that keeps my...
  2. J

Loop Re-ordering on IA button

Hey guys I have two pedals that I like to experiment with their placement. Currently my compressor is setup on my PBC6X button 1 to engage the loop. But I would like to be able to then hold that same button and toggle the compressors placement from before my overdrives to after my overdrives...
  3. J

Auto Tap to send to two pedals PBC6X

Hey gang. Has anyone tried using the function jack on the PBC6X with a TRS splitter cable to send auto tap info to two pedals? I’m using a Strymon Volante and Mobius. For some reason using midi clock introduces clock noise into my rig that I can’t get rid of. The work around has been using auto...
  4. J

Analog BPM & Midi BPM Question

Hey guys, I run a DD20 for my delay. I use the function switch to send BPM info to the DD20. Midi Clock on the PBC6X is off. I also use a Chase Bliss Gravitas tremolo. It is hooked up to a Midi Box 4 from Disaster Area. My question is this, is there a way to send the same BPM info Im sending to...
  5. J

Midi Tremolo Ramping

Hey guys I love ramping tremolo. I was wondering if its possible for the PBC6X to ramp the speed up and down on a mobius. I remember on my boss ES8 there was a wave that could act like an internal expression pedal. Is there something similar on the PBC? Anyway to achieve this?
  6. J

AutoTap isn’t sending BPM. Help.

Hey gang. Auto tap question here. Currently I’m tracing down an issue I’m having with midi clock interferance so for the time being I need to send autotap to my Volante for synced bpms. How do I make sure the tempo information gets transmitted to the Volante when I load a song? I have the...
  7. J

Midi Noise. Help.

Hey guys I’m getting a bad ticking when using my Jackson stuff. It seems related to midi. I’m running from the PBC6X into a disaster area midi box and then to the 3 Jackson’s and chase bliss using standard TRS cables. Everything is powered from a strymon zuma. When I unplug midi the sound...
  8. J

My New PBC-6X Board

Finally finished up my new PBC-6X board. I went ahead and finally moved on from my George L patch cables and upgraded to soldered ones using the SP400 & 550S plugs and Mogami 2319 cable. Thanks to the PBC midi functionality along with the Jackson Audio drive pedals this is the most versatile...
  9. J

Function Switches and Tap Tempo Pedals

I run a Volante, DD20 and Cusack tremolo on my board. I run midi clock to the volante and use FN switch 1 to the DD20 to control my BPMs. My question is this, can I also run tap tempo to my Cusack tremolo from the PBC/6X? The specs say there are two function switches. So I would assume that I...
  10. J

How do I make the song BPM change on press of "BANK UP/DOWN"?

When I'm using setlist mode I want to have the PBC/6X change the BPMs on my delay as soon as I press the bank up or down button. I created 5 songs in the song section. Each song has a unique tempo. Then I created a setlist with those five songs. I'm using the bank up and down buttons to toggle...
  11. J

How do I achieve this functionality on the PBC6X

Hey guys I love the way this PBC6X is setup. Can someone walk me through how replicate this kind of functionality in the editor? Thanks!
  12. J

How do I make the PBC/6X jump back to a preset when its done saving?

When I am building a preset I would like the PBC/6X to jump back to the currently selected preset once its done saving. How would I accomplish this. Currently I build a preset by cycling through a button page of dry effects, another button page for my wet effects, then I hold the IA/Store button...
  13. J

PBC/6X Screen not Working / Acting Wonky

Hey guys. I got my PBC/6X last week and I love it! But a few days ago I started having some problems with it. Has anyone experienced their PBC/6X just bug out? All of the sudden my screen has quit working and I cant select anything. Ive tried rebooting and reinstalling the firmware and editor...
Back