Search results

1. N

[DONE] Preset Off Colors

Definitely wanting something like this as well. Either a different color or a dimmed LED, similar to what the Line 6 Helix hardware does.
  2. N

Preset LED show clock tempo?

Does anyone know (or is it even possible) to have a preset LED blink with the clock tempo? In each preset I have the "Flash w/Tempo" checked, and it works really slick--Select the preset, and if I need to adjust clock tempo, I just tap the active preset button. This has eliminated the need for a...
  3. N

PBC/6X HX Stomp Snapshot issues

Thanks Ron, I was wondering if there was something like that going on. That was actually going to be my next question--if there's any way to build in a delay. Appreciate at you looking into this.
  4. N

PBC/6X HX Stomp Snapshot issues

Hello all, I've been struggling with getting snapshots to work on the HX Stomp when it's receiving preset change messages at the same time. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong in the setup or it's a quirk with the HX Stomp and how it handles MIDI messages? If I change presets on the PBC, and...
  5. N

Button Color Dimmed

I would love to have this feature as well, and was just coming here to suggest it! I typically color code my presets, like red for high gain, yellow for mid gain, green for clean, and so on. Would be very handy to know what preset button is set for what function, versus memorizing or guessing.
Back