Search results

1. C

On Board Global Loop Bypass?

Sounds good, thank you!
  2. C

On Board Global Loop Bypass?

Hey all, I am curious if there is a way to globally bypass a certain loop from the PBC unit while preforming in a setlist? For instance if a pedal or connection in a pedals loop begins to misbehave during a performance you could go to the loops page and remove it from all presets globally for...
  3. C

Firmware Update Question

Awesome, thank you!
  4. C

Firmware Update Question

My apologies if any of this has already been covered. I am about to go into a tour with a guitarist next week, unfortunately we do not have any rehearsals to go through editing/ updates etc. They have a set up with the PBC 10 that is running Firmware version 4.3. -Has there been any issue...
  5. C

Strymon Pedals And Pbc 10 Question

I have a friend trying to set up his pbc 10 and sending PC commands to A Mobius>Timeline>Big Sky All the Device channels are selected (1,2,3) And On each pedal Midi channels are correlating.I have read about the offset for changing each bank and preset (00A, 00B, Etc..) He seems to still be...
  6. C

PBC Attenuating Signal

Figured it out, was a bad joint in my guitar in passthrough connector the one connection I mistakenly overlooked. Whew. Thanks for the help, yall are great over here.
  7. C

PBC Attenuating Signal

Switches are set to Mono, Effects are in loops 7 and 8 are mono. A delay and chorus but only using Mono outputs on the pedals. Also this is happening with all loops off and just going clean to the amp. I am assuming there is no way in the editor to access the line mixer? I also tried swapping...
  8. C

PBC Attenuating Signal

Buffer 3 is on, With other amp unplugged the issue is still the same
  9. C

PBC Attenuating Signal

Also Have tried different cables, and when plugged direct in to the amp the volume was normal.
  10. C

PBC Attenuating Signal

Running Two Amps out of PBC and even with dry signal, the JC 120 seems to be drastically attenuated, getting much lower volume than it should any clue?
  11. C

PBC A/B Output Pan Percentage?

Ahh no I was using TRS. In doing this how would I wire the Volume pedal to drop in line to control the panning of loops 8 and 9? Would it just be Loop 7 Send TRS-> Input A of VP , Loop 7 Return -> Insert Cable And TIP/RING to each of the outputs?
  12. C

I apologize I meant to say it went to both amps when in heel position or neither in toe position.
  13. C

Yeah I Had 2 TRS Cables For the Pan pedal in Loop 7 and tried both Ts and TRS cable for the fuzz pedal in loop 8 tried it with both stereo function pushed in and out and it would only send to one amp.
  14. C

Got it, that did not seem to work either, as the pedals in mind were a fuzz and a comp sustain. Really pullin' my hair on this one The chain Goes as follows Guitar in loops 1,2,and 3 (OD,WHAMMY,TREM) Loops 5 and 6 Are Chorus and Delay 7,8 and 9 Are Comp, Bass Synth, and Fuzz. I am just trying...
  15. C

Alright And now the tables have turned. The client has now requested if possible to make so the two amps can be in an a/b/y configuration where the output could be overidden by the pan pedal. IE If both amps are running simultaneously one could be driven more than the other. At first thought it...
  16. C

As I thought, ok thank you! To follow up, I am thinking if I take loops 1-4 (the pedals that will always be going to either amp)and put them from 1-4 Out into the Pan pedal (Ernie ballVP) and send output A of the Pan pedal to In (5-6) for the pedals that always sit in front of amp A and Output B...
  17. C

Building a new pedal rig for somebody who uses a pan pedal between two amplifiers with separate effects going to each amp. They want to incorporate the PBC 10 into their rig and said that you could choose the percentage of signal going from each loop to each output to essentially replace the pan...
  18. C

PBC 10 Output Select ;Preset/Loops

Ohh I see where it is now, Thanks!
  19. C

PBC 10 Output Select ;Preset/Loops

Working on a pedalboard for somebody that uses a pan pedal to switch between 2 seperate amps. Is it possible to program outputs per loop or even better per preset?
  20. C

Function Switch Question

Hey all new to the PBC 10 and very excited! Trying to set up function switches and was curious if it is possible to set them up as such because I cant seem to figure it out: Func 1: Controls Amp reverb or Tremelo when pressed within that preset, Hold Func1 and it keeps it on globally through all...
Back