Search results

1. G

How to setup a "Previous Preset" button on my Function footswitch?

Have the latest Firmware (4.3.2). And I'm using songs and setlists.
  2. G

Ok so far, so good. Just one issue though... My amp has 4 Voicings (Channels) and each Voicing can be run in Low Gain Mode, Mid Gain Mode or High Gain Mode. So I've set up my LT with three banks; Bank 1 is Low Gain Mode, Bank 2 is Mid Gain Mode, and Bank 3 is High Gain Mode. Each bank has 4...
  3. G

Don't know what I'm missing here. Trying to setup the Function footswitch to act as a Previous Preset selector so that I can quickly switch back to my previous preset that I was on before the current selection. Please help.
  4. G

Limiting the accessible banks in Preset Mode...

I was just about to post that I had experimented with the Song and Setlist modes and discovered that method. It works great, but the only problem I'm experiencing for the way I want to use the MMLT is that when I bank up or down, the button selection automatically reverts to Button 1 instead of...
  5. G

Limiting the accessible banks in Preset Mode...

Is there any way to put a ceiling on the number of preset banks that can be scrolled through. I'd like to make the scrolling stop at Bank 3 - Preset 12.
  6. G

Buttons 1, 2 and 3 keep changing my Func 1 (Button 4) when changing presets...

It's all good. I started from scratch and got it working without issues. I have no idea what I had done wrong the first time round to cause the issue. But yeah, it's working flawlessly now. Many thanks for the assistance.
  7. G

Ok so I set up as above and now it's still happening, but only when I switch to Preset 1. I can move through Presets 2 to 12 without Func1 automatically switching on, but when I return to Preset 1 it switches Func1 on.
  8. G

Hello there. New to the forum. I have my MMLT set up in Preset Mode with Buttons 1, 2 and 3 changing Presets, and Button 4 designated as Func 1 to toggle my amp's two channels. Problem is that when I try to change one of the Presets with Buttons 1, 2 or 3, my Button 4 (Func 1) gets...
Back