Search results

1. G

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

I can also report that the editor won't read from the unit.
  2. G

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Right click, open in new tab.
  3. G

Yas! Now I know what I'm going to do tomorrow!
  4. G

Can't download software

Right click and open in new tab might also work.
  5. G

+1 It feels like a subject that could use a demonstration. I've fiddled with it, but can't get it to work.
  6. G

Care to explain how these can be used? I think I might have a scenario were I can put on of them to use, but I'm not sure about the intended uses of them, or the basic functionality.
  7. G

How do bank up/down buttons work?

Have you thought about what your superhero name should be? "Bug-finder-crusher" is a bit too long, me thinks...
  8. G

How do bank up/down buttons work?

I think it might be a system setting that needs changing. I'm not at home right now, but if you still have this issue tomorrow, I can take a look at your config.
  9. G

Finding IA IDs fast?

Cool! Is it possible to make the system report bigger and searchable? Also, why is there no "cancel" option when editing stuff like buttons, only "done"?
  10. G

Finding IA IDs fast?

One thing that I actually don't like about the MMGT, is how hard it is to find which buttons have other IA IDs than 0. When hovering above a button in the editor, it doesn't say if what IA ID that button has. It would be awesome if one could see the IA ID by hovering, or better yet! Being able...
  11. G

AFX3 “channel button” placement

I prefer the way it is now, but maybe a global option?
  12. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

As it turns out, I wasn't. I was defining CCs on the button settings tab, not the buttons page where you can see the whole controller layout. Works fine from there :)
  13. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

"Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself." I can't get this to work. Might be from my incompetence. Anybody else run in to the same problem?
Back