Search results

1. vatore3rd

Using PBC USB MIDI Out to Control a Source Audio One Series Pedal

Has anyone successfully used the PBC's USB MIDI Out port to control a Source Audio One Series pedal via its USB MIDI input? Looking specifically at the Atlas Compressor.
  2. vatore3rd

Full English EQ Question

Is there documentation on the Bass/Middle/Treble EQ specs in terms of type (shelf or cut or bell) and center frequency/Q?
  3. vatore3rd

Question on expected behavior of EXP Switch Pos and Swapping Exp Settings

I am exploring the EXP Switch Pos to turn on a loop at a certain point in the expression pedal sweep. The basics work nicely. However, I am unclear as to the expected behavior of the current expression switch state when swapping expression pedal settings while the exp switch state is on. Is the...
  4. vatore3rd

How to get PBC to resend current EXP Pedal position via MIDI?

I am using the Global PBC ExpPedal to control a Source Audio EQ2. It all works fine except that the EQ2 does not "remember" the current EXP position when changing its presets. I would like to set up the PBC to resend the current EXP Pedal position via MIDI whenever I change a preset on the EQ2...
  5. vatore3rd

Scribble Strips for PBC

Would be amazing if a next-gen hardware PBC/10 came out with scribble strip support. That would be the one change that would make me pony up $$$ for a new HW version (assuming the same physical footprint). I know that is currently available on the MIDI controller, but it would be just great if...
  6. vatore3rd

PBC/10 and Support for Passive TRS/MIDI Cables

I plan to use the PBC/10 to control an Alexander Rewind pedal which has a TRS MIDI jack. I don't have the pedal yet, but my plan is to connect the pedal directly to the PBC using a TRS MIDI cable. The following blurb appears in the Rewind manual when discussing connecting the Rewind via a...
  7. vatore3rd

PBC FW 5.0.0: Did Behavior of IA Cycle Change Recently?

With FW 5.0.0 I've notice an issue with IA Cycle Actions Step 0 on preset change that I don't recall having before. I know the IA button works properly -- if I am in IA Mode and I cycle the button all steps / state work correctly. I have IA Link disabled on this button (although enabling it...
  8. vatore3rd

Question About Auto Tap and Presets

Hi, I have a pedal (Keeley Halo) that takes analog tap tempo input. I have set this up to use Tap Tempo from the PBC for both a Tap Tempo button and Auto Tap on preset changes. It generally works fine EXCEPT that the PBC seems to only do Auto Tap for a preset when the preset changes the tempo...
  9. vatore3rd

MIDI Clock To USB Out Question/Problem

I am running Mastermind PBC/10 v5.0.0. I am trying to debug a problem with MIDI with one of my pedals by using MIDI Monitor on my Mac to track what PBC is sending. I have set the MIDI device in question to use USB (rather than MIDI out). I am seeing all MIDI commands targeted to this device from...
  10. vatore3rd

[DONE] Bank Up/Down Wrap Around

There should be an option to enable "wrap around" for Bank Up/Down. If enabled, when you reach the end of a setlist and you hit Bank Up, it should wrap around to the first song in the setlist. Similarly, if you are at the first song in the setlist and you hit Bank Down, it should wrap around to...
  11. vatore3rd

More "forgiving" tuner mode triangles?

The left/right triangles appear in tuner mode only when the string is perfectly in tune. Looking for both triangles is the easiest way for me to see if I'm in tune since the number readout and the bar are harder to read at a distance. However, getting the string to be EXACTLY in tune so the...
Back