Search results

1. B

Using Acoustic and Electric guitar through PBC/6X

I'm actually using the PBC/6X like that! Stereo outputs ON and Mixdown to Mono. Set the default audio options to only use Input 1 thru Output 1 (my electric guitar signal). My two acoustic presets use input 2 thru output 2. Atm, this can only be done via the Mastermind editor software, since...
  2. B

[PBC/6X] Bug: outputs resetting when using inbuilt tuner

Okay, thanks for the feedback! Currently I'm using a workaround, where I'm leaving output 1 and 2 OFF after tuning and then switching presets manually. After that the outputs are fine.
  3. B

I've narrowed down the problem to the IA actions on the tuner button. Is there a way to preserve the state of the outputs #1 and #2 after the tuner is disengaged? Currently both outputs are set to ON when the tuner is disengaged.
  4. B

When using the inbuilt tuner while having a preset active that only uses output 2 (currently only possible via the Mastermind editor), after deactivating the tuner suddenly both output 1 and 2 are active! After changing to another preset and selecting it again, the outputs are fine again (output...
Back