Search results

1. Shimon

No stereo out

oh, the mono out was pressed.....Sorry.
  2. Shimon

No stereo out

I have the PBC 10 and Strymon pedals TL BS and Mobius. I don't get a stereo out from out a and b it sounds mono.....
  3. Shimon

Wet/Dry/Wet rig

Thank you Ron
  4. Shimon

Wet/Dry/Wet rig

And what do I have to do with the Strimon's (big sky, mobius, timeline) stereo-connected cables...Or it doesn't matter
  5. Shimon

Wet/Dry/Wet rig

I have a Wet/Dry/Wet rig. it means that from the L R out of the PBC10 Its left wet and right wet and from out 5-6 the dry signal. Is it possible to move quickly from that to A FX send/return method?
  6. Shimon

W/D/W

Thank you
  7. Shimon

Looper Ditto 4x

My setup is W/D/W....Where to put the Loopr in the chain? usually it should be at the end of the chain, but because of the w/d/w setup....
  8. Shimon

W/D/W

Hi, My setup: w/d/w loop 8 Mobius loop 9 TimeLine loop 10 Big sky all in stereo mode. The w/d/w routing: from line out on my dry amp to in 7-10 on the PBC10, And out L R to a stereo amp. When one of the loops 8-10 is on parallel mode I get the dry sound in to the wet stereo amp…. In serial...
  9. Shimon

Volume pedal

Which one do you recommend?
  10. Shimon

XLR wiring to in 7-10

I want to connect my cabClone Line out on my mesa mark V to the in 7-10 on the PBC10. the cabClone out is a balanced XLR. what are you suggest? how do I wiring this? Do I need a TRS jack or a mono TS? Does it matter?
  11. Shimon

Wet Dry Wet

What do you think about this amp.(I have 2 mesa 1/12" cabs for the wet signal) "ISP Technologies Stealth 180-watt Pedalboard Power Amp" https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StealthAmp--isp-technologies-stealth-180-watt-pedalboard-power-amp-with-rack-ears
  12. Shimon

visual metronome

Thank you guys, i'll try it
  13. Shimon

visual metronome

Because we need to be in sync with my Strymon delay
  14. Shimon

visual metronome

I would like to pass to the drummer the tempo of each song via MIDI as it is in the PBC to a metronome with MIDI features. The metronome is supposed to be a visual metronome that lights up every quarter. Do you have any idea where can I buy such a metronome that will work with the PBC10?
  15. Shimon

Wet Dry Wet

So I have a Mesa Mark V 35 combo that will drive the dry signal... Which amplifiers do you recommend for the wet signal? (for a wet-dry-wet rig)
  16. Shimon

Wet Dry Wet

Thanks Ron
  17. Shimon

Wet Dry Wet

But my line out is an XLR cabClone out......is that ok?
  18. Shimon

Mastermind PBC / T-Rex Replica Midi Clock

Just make sure that the T-Rex Replica Delay MIDI clock is on slave mode and the PBC10 is on master clock
  19. Shimon

Wet Dry Wet

I want to connect my pedalboard as a Wet Dry Wet, according to the PBC10 diagram The input to 7-10 should be from the amplifier's line out ... My Boogie mark V 35 has a cab clone out that simulates a speaker ... Is it ok? Or can I connect the send FX loop as a line out??
  20. Shimon

MIDI start/stop

Thanks Ron, I'll check it.
Back