Search results

1. Alex Silberman

Using PBC/6X and Iridium to run wet / dry

Hi all, I thought I'd share how I have my rig set up. It's probably old hat for most, but some may get some value from it. I run a Wet / Dry rig with a single Iridium, a simple passive splitter, and a single TRS to two TS cables Y cable. I take the Insert send on the PBC6/X (because it has a...
  2. Alex Silberman

Alternate Preset Round Robin

Disclaimer - Searched the forum for this topic before posting :cool:. I'm trying to set up a button to round-robin between three presets. Preset 1 has alternate preset calling for preset 2. Preset 2 has alternate preset calling for preset 3. Preset 3 has alternate preset calling for preset...
  3. Alex Silberman

If..Then or Conditional Macros

Hi Ron, This definitely falls into the asking for too much category. Is it possible to trigger a Macro under specific situations? I would love the ability to trigger Macros using another button's state. I have an IA button that engages the delay patch on my H9. I have another IA button that...
  4. Alex Silberman

MIDI to CV (expression)

Greetings, brothers and sisters. I'm wondering if anyone has figured out a way to use the PBC's MIDI capabilities to control a non-MIDI pedal with an expression input. I would love to somehow eliminate a dedicated expression pedal from my rig. Thanks! Alex
  5. Alex Silberman

PBC Momentary Behavior when member of a group

I see a post from 2010 indicating that momentary buttons ignore group settings. I'd like to change this behavior because I want momentary buttons to respect group membership. Is this something that can be accomplished by some alternate method? Even a Macro to turn off button states would do if...
  6. Alex Silberman

Tap Tempo the Master Clock

Hi all, Sorry for what is surely a dopey question. I'm sick and tired of sending CC's to set the tempo of my devices. I can easily slave them to the PBC but..... HOW EXACTLY DO I DEFINE A BUTTON TO USE TAP TEMPO TO SET THE MASTER BPM? I know this is in page 40 of the manual, however how...
  7. Alex Silberman

Show Button Names on Engage Only

Hi Ron, et. al., Loving my PBC6X and came upon an insignificant nit. I like the idea of turning on button names when I engage a loop or effect, but when I'm disengaging it, I don't need to be reminded what I just turned off. It just adds clutter. Maybe that can be an option at some time (show...
Back