Search results

1. C

Rack Gizmo and Midi with Behringer FX2000

So I messed around with it tonight, and wasn't really able to get the continuous to work. The calibration worked, and also I could see it was doing something to the rack's midi light, but I couldn't figure out the pedal settings in the preset setup, even in the global setup, which I had thought...
  2. C

EXPRESSION PEDALS

How did you reverse the polarity? I'm using an original Mastermind, a Mission SP-1 and an expressionator, is there an internal switch or is it in the settings?
  3. C

Is the reverse polarity on the inside or is it some sneaky setting if you would know?
  4. C

ART PS4x4Pro, the older one without the USB chargers. I also am using the supplied power wall wart that came with the Rack Gizmo. Then I'm powering the Mastermind with the Fender 7pin midi.
  5. C

Oh its also good to note with the SP-1 I have I've had an expressionator for like a couple years now. I'm wondering if the expressionator can work, or should I still buy the reverse polarity cable? I also misread, I'm using a Fender 7 pin midi hooked into the back of the rack gizmo.
  6. C

I'm powering through an ART power conditioner rack.
  7. C

Oh okay, I didn't know that, I think I read somewhere there's a switch internally that you can change.
  8. C

Hey thank you, I was able to figure out and navigate things, i had already printed out all the manuals (i got the originals somewhere idk) and just messed around with some buttons, there was some things I had to do in the FX2000 to be able to get it to receive the midi, and then had to go into...
  9. C

Hey I never figured it out, I thought I got close but now I have the time to try to work with it. The video is set to private.
  10. C

I've been scouring youtube all tonight, I can't seem to find anything with the original mastermind, they are all videos of the current new ones.
  11. C

Mastermind expression tutorial/setup?

Bump, I now have an expressionator, and would like to use it to also talk to my mastermind, to in turn, talk to my rack gizmo, which would talk to my fx2000 to get it to switch effects, and also be able to use my expression pedal to work with the fx2000, to say, intensify or diminish the active...
  12. C

Mastermind expression tutorial/setup?

Hi, first off I have the original Mastermind, and just bought a Nektar $20 expression, just because eventually I will get a Mission expression, perhaps next year, but wanted to futz with this thing. I don't remember ever seeing how the expression can be set up, I know you sent me a link about...
  13. C

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible and how to be able to have my Rack Gizmo with it's original Mastermind be able to talk to my Behringer FX2000 rack so I am able to change the user presets from the Mastermind with the press of a foot. That way I can decide if I want preset 7 that has...
  14. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

Ill go get those and do another test, I have to go over there later today but wont be back until sunday night.
  15. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

Seems as if my left side marshall output along the way has stopped working, this is going to get really really expensive. There is a mono input on the back, and stereo outputs on the back, I just tested it with TS cables and seems like the right side output is the only one working. Great, I...
  16. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

its got to be these effing Y insert cables, either that or one side of my marshall isnt sending signal, though I JUST had this thing looked at and is in working order as of late last year.
  17. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

I'm going down to test every aspect, checking all of the y cables (again), well see....Ill keep working at trying to find whats wrong.
  18. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

When I tested it for stereo field, my TERC was showing stereo signal, I then tested my FX2000, could see both channels going. These are the Y cables I opted for last year...
  19. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

Unfortunately, that's how I've been running it, as per the manual. At least when I had just the mono cables in the past, I've pulled it out and checked about 5 times, which is silly, more an act of desperation than anything else. TS in the 1-4 out, TRS in the In 5, TRS canare send 5, return 5...
  20. C

Rack Gizmo Stereo Setup

Hi, for the love of me I cannot figure out even with the new cable how to get a stereo image! I'm about to make a noose out of all the cabling I've gotten over the years to try to make this god damn thing work! I ordered a stereo version, Rack Gizmo, and I'm hoping thats what I received, this...
Back