Search results

1. A

Audio Midi Setup-Rack Gizmo?

Hello! I just noticed that I’ve gained a few new midi devices in my Audio Midi Setup(Mac). What I don’t see is the Rack Gizmo which is part of my midi setup. Is there a reason for this? Thanks!!
  2. A

BT dongle for programming via Editor?

Thanks! After reading those other posts I think I’ll pass for now.
  3. A

BT dongle for programming via Editor?

Not sure if I should have posted this to “Wish List” but would it be possible to use a Bluetooth stick/dongle attached to the LT for the purpose of doing programming via the MM Editor via an iPad/iPhone/Mac/PC? Thanks!!
  4. A

Using Ext Switch as IA with Presets question

That did it! Thank you so much! One more thing, do you have a product number for the rubber feet used with the Mastermind LT(3M??...) Thanks!!
  5. A

Using Ext Switch as IA with Presets question

I’ve hooked up an external two switch pedal made for the LT. I’ve set it up as an IA type button to send CC #85 to my Rack Gizmo to turn the bypass on(red) and off(black) on a Guitar Silencer rack model. It’s working well with preset buttons that don’t have it “on” by default but my clean...
  6. A

IA and Preset button with same CC# action

Hello! Can an IA button have the same CC# action as a separate Preset button in terms of can the IA button override the state of the Preset button with the same CC# action? If so is there anything required to make it work properly? Thanks!!
  7. A

GT22 default led startup with Rack Gizmo

Thanks so much for that photo and info! Being a Rack Gizmo/LT owner the GT22 is looking as a more appropriate choice for my needs.
  8. A

GT22 default led startup with Rack Gizmo

Hello! I've been watching the available You Tube videos on the various MM series and I see that when the GT22 is connected to an Effect Gizmo that the default startup screen has the first 12 loops in order descending from the top left downwards and then preset buttons on the bottom row. I'd like...
  9. A

Start up state question

Ok I started the rig up without having the editor started prior and everything is working upon startup as it should. Guessing having the Editor up and running with the file loaded and LT powered up may have caused this issue.
  10. A

Start up state question

Don’t know if a setting changed since updating to latest firmware but I notice that when I startup my rig which includes a Rack Gizmo and MM LT, the first preset button is “lit” and also shown on led screen but nothing turns on until I press button/preset #1 which then goes to 2nd/alternate...
  11. A

Question on use of multiple Pages per different amp

Ok I went back and tried again and version 5.1.0 is steady. My only gripe/question now has to do with having an "IA" button in a bank of four buttons. When I bank "up" the location of the "IA" button in my case, button #4, is also located at button #8. Shouldn't an IA button remain in it's own...
  12. A

Forgot to mention, selecting “Connect to device” updates this to current 5.1.0 but doing any editing requiring a write to device will sometimes revert the shown vs. back. Odd….
  13. A

Ok I went ahead and tried setting the bank size to “4”. It’s still not working as I’d like as long as a button is an “IA” but works as you described if all buttons are “Presets”. Also, I noticed since recently upgrading from vs. 4.6.3 to vs. 5.1.0 that when doing something like “write changes...
  14. A

Fantastic! I’ve got to ask, your response to my question #2 about now being able to set a fixed bank size, would the IA button setting now work in the way I would like it to or would the same thing still occur(pushing presets ahead by “one”)?? Also, I see that RJM makes/made one or two button...
  15. A

Thank you! I actually feel a lot more comfortable with the workings between all these devices. I have everything working and “saved”. I do have three questions: 1. In the editor on the Buttons GUI is it possible change the current screen when bank up or down to next set of presets? My...
  16. A

MM 5.1.0 Editor Quit Unexpectedly

Thank you! This version launched without issue!
  17. A

MM 5.1.0 Editor Quit Unexpectedly

Hello! I just download the firmware and editor but when I go to launch the editor I get the message that Editor Quit Unexpectedly. I'm running Mac OS 10.15.7. Isn't this OS compatible ??
  18. A

MASTERMIND LT 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

What versions of Mac OS is this compatible with?
  19. A

Sorry for the late reply. I've enclosed my latest updated editor file. I was able to update the function cc actions in this file. All working well! I would like to switch to using Pages though to see if that simplifies my workflow. I did try doing this via the editor and your instructions but...
Back