Search results

1. A

Audio Midi Setup-Rack Gizmo?

Hello! I just noticed that I’ve gained a few new midi devices in my Audio Midi Setup(Mac). What I don’t see is the Rack Gizmo which is part of my midi setup. Is there a reason for this? Thanks!!
  2. A

BT dongle for programming via Editor?

Not sure if I should have posted this to “Wish List” but would it be possible to use a Bluetooth stick/dongle attached to the LT for the purpose of doing programming via the MM Editor via an iPad/iPhone/Mac/PC? Thanks!!
  3. A

Using Ext Switch as IA with Presets question

I’ve hooked up an external two switch pedal made for the LT. I’ve set it up as an IA type button to send CC #85 to my Rack Gizmo to turn the bypass on(red) and off(black) on a Guitar Silencer rack model. It’s working well with preset buttons that don’t have it “on” by default but my clean...
  4. A

IA and Preset button with same CC# action

Hello! Can an IA button have the same CC# action as a separate Preset button in terms of can the IA button override the state of the Preset button with the same CC# action? If so is there anything required to make it work properly? Thanks!!
  5. A

GT22 default led startup with Rack Gizmo

Hello! I've been watching the available You Tube videos on the various MM series and I see that when the GT22 is connected to an Effect Gizmo that the default startup screen has the first 12 loops in order descending from the top left downwards and then preset buttons on the bottom row. I'd like...
  6. A

Start up state question

Don’t know if a setting changed since updating to latest firmware but I notice that when I startup my rig which includes a Rack Gizmo and MM LT, the first preset button is “lit” and also shown on led screen but nothing turns on until I press button/preset #1 which then goes to 2nd/alternate...
  7. A

MM 5.1.0 Editor Quit Unexpectedly

Hello! I just download the firmware and editor but when I go to launch the editor I get the message that Editor Quit Unexpectedly. I'm running Mac OS 10.15.7. Isn't this OS compatible ??
  8. A

Sleep mode supported??

I’m guessing no but is this a possibility for a future firmware update? My LT is powered/connected to a Mac Mini.
  9. A

Question on use of multiple Pages per different amp

Hello! I’m trying to get a grasp on a “better” way to get control of a multi-amp setup. This is for a studio use setup so live use isn’t a consideration. I’ve been setting things like channel function switch for multi amps but have left everything on the same page, just banking up when...
  10. A

New Amp Gizmo needed

I realize the trend is towards AxeFX style modelers but for those of us still using multi-amp setups how about new mini amp gizmos that are modular and can be added as needed to a rack mount bracket to handle multi amp function switching needs? Like the Switchcraft 1625 or Radial eng rack mount...
  11. A

MM LT + RG + MEG-X w/DAW question

Hello! I own a Rack Gizmo and MM LT. I’d like to add a MEG-X for use with Radial Stereo EXTC for controlling guitar pedals into my DAW(Pro Tools) aux sends/returns. I’d like to know if the LT which is connected to the RG via its interface cable and also connected to my DAW/Mac via USB can send...
  12. A

Can MXR ISO Brick power Rack Gizmo?

Hello! Trying to neaten up power cables in a rack. The Rack Gizmo has a 12V wall wart and I’d like to hook it up to my ISO Brick as long as it’s safe. Also, I have an LT Mastermind connected/powered by the RG via a multi pin din plug cable. Thanks!
  13. A

Can “Tuner Out” safely feed a separate guitar amp?

Hello! Am wondering if the tuner out can feed a separate guitar amp input. Thanks!!
  14. A

New Amp Gizmo X info??

Hello! Just wondering what the status is on this. I assume it will wind up in this section of the forum since the older discontinued version resides in the legacy section. Thanks!!
  15. A

MM Editor vs 4.6.1 compatibility w/Mac 10.9.5??

Hello! Is the newest MM Editor for LT compatible with Mac OS 10.9.5? I tried it earlier and it won’t open. Version 4.5.0 works fine though. Thanks in advance!!
  16. A

Can RG loop switching be used to mute passive splitter outputs

Hello! I’m using an Rack Gizmo in combination with an Ampete 88-S to select between multi amps and cabs/load boxes. I recently purchased a Friedman BE-Mini and have got it hooked up so it sees a Suhr Reactive load box as it’s cab but am only using it’s fx “Send” out as it’s signal going into my...
  17. A

Controlling Dunlop Rack Wah from LT

Hello! For anyone with user knowledge, is it possible to control all the functions of the Dunlop DCR-2SR from the LT? The LT has a few spare jacks on the rear like Function 1/2, Exp and External Switch Input, besides the Midi In/Out. I’ve got the LT connected to a Rack Gizmo which is handling...
  18. A

Can MXR Clone Looper be controlled via Mastermind/Function/Gizmo product?

Hey I could really use a cloner/looper pedal like the M303. I’d like to keep it hooked up in a rack(connected to Rack Gizmo) and control the record/stop/play functions from my MM LT. Is this possible?
  19. A

LT Hooked up to both Mac and Rack Gizmo simultaneously

Hello! Does it cause any issues to have the LT hooked up and running to both a Mac and RG? Since both of these can power the LT can there be any complications? Thanks!!
  20. A

RG Audio Loops 5-8 Question

Hello! Would it be possible to hook up these four loop input/output loops to four individual guitar fx loops which would individually access a single noise gate rack mount unit? This would be the only piece of gear in my studio setup which would be utilized in the fx loops of every guitar amp...
Back