Search results

1. D

External buttons going nuts

Hi all, I'm having a weird issue using an external dual switch with the PBC. I bought a Mosky Dual Switch recently and I wanted to basically use them as 2 extra buttons for the PBC. I originally had them setup to be a hold for the Big Sky and a Hold for the Timeline. The thing is that it worked...
  2. D

External Switch issues

Hi, I recently got a Mosky Dual Switch to use as an extra couple of buttons on the PBC. I can not get it working the way I want. I don't know if I need to enable it or not but I know it is working in some fashion as when I edit the "ext Switch Overrides" under the presets button it will do what...
  3. D

Ctl 1 out

Hi, I am trying to use the CTL 1 out as a footswitch that emulates a BOSS FS-5U. I have it working to a point. The issue I have is that when the PBC first powers up or when I change a patch I have to press the switch on the PBC twice and every other time it works with one press - like it should...
  4. D

HX Stomp snapshot midi toggle

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best way of getting snapshots working in a preset. At the moment I have my PBC set to 2nd press - alternate. I use this to turn on a boost and a midi pedal for instance - the main preset is set for what I want active and the alternate preset has extra audio loops...
  5. D

HX Stomp placement

I'm thinking of getting a HX Stomp to replace my BOSS MD-500 with and I can't figure out the best way to run it in the PBC10. I am currently running the MD-500 in pre/post by using the out 1-4 and in 5-6 connections for pre and then have loop 10 for post. Does anyone know if I connect the loop...
  6. D

Loose jack

I appear to have a loose jack on my PBC. I brought it back to Ireland from the US this week so I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. The return of loop number one isn't sitting in fully and needs a bit of a jiggle to get it sitting in right and making connection with the jack. Any easy fix by...
  7. D

Timeline Midi bypass issue

I can't for the life of me figure out why my Timeline won't engage on a preset. It was working fine earlier on and now it's not for some reason. Is there any reason from the screenshot below that it wouldn't work? If I set up IA it works fine but when I am setting up a new preset it just refuses...
  8. D

Boost function?

Is there a way of doing the following: If I am on preset one, can I set up the PBC so that when I press the number one button again I can program the 1 button to turn on a loop and also send some midi commands so I can initiate a boost and delay for example? This is the one thing the BOSS ES-8...
Back